The stage is being set....

Started by Capt. BassinLou, August 05, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

I'm just putting this out there as a disclaimer, but... if you don't have your Charter memberships up to date or haven't even considered having one. Let's just say, you may want to reconsider.  ~shade

I will be beginning a new series of reviews and $$ saving recommendations that might change the way you look at frog fishing. But guess what? Unless you are a UB Charter member, you will be missing out on content that's taken me over 10 years to learn. 

As a matter of fact, my first thread is already up and running, and tomorrow's review is going to be quite insightful.  :-* :-*

See you there!  ~beer~

Lipripper

Can't wait to see them cause I just found some new ponds to fish that are suppose to have some nice Bass in them and I got a invite to come fish them and they are only about 20 minutes from my house and I can't wait to try out my new unused frogs in them as soon as it cools off a little.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

topdsm0138

Give me 10min here, will gladly sign up to help the site. I really have enjoyed y'alls company and tips.

I'm on mobile (tapatalk), could someone please send me the link to sign up? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: topdsm0138 on August 05, 2018, 03:29:21 PM
Give me 10min here, will gladly sign up to help the site. I really have enjoyed y'alls company and tips.

I'm on mobile (tapatalk), could someone please send me the link to sign up? Thanks.

We would love to have you Topdsm!! Tapatalk does not have the CM subscription tab if not mistaken. You will need to go to UB through your web browser off your phone or desk top, and you will find how to become a CM through the quick links on the right side of the main site page.

topdsm0138

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 05, 2018, 03:48:43 PM
We would love to have you Topdsm!! Tapatalk does not have the CM subscription tab if not mistaken. You will need to go to UB through your web browser off your phone or desk top, and you will find how to become a CM through the quick links on the right side of the main site page.
Ok, will do when I get home. Thanks.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: topdsm0138 on August 05, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

~beer~

Lipripper

Quote from: topdsm0138 on August 05, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

We will be glad to have you as a Charter Member and thanks . ~beer~

the_huber_show

Excited for this!  I am a big fan of cheap :)
Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

topdsm0138

Figured it out about 5 hours ago and paid. Glad to help support this site full of great people, stories and times. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: topdsm0138 on August 07, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
Figured it out about 5 hours ago and paid. Glad to help support this site full of great people, stories and times. Cheers!

Awesome!
Happy to have you

Smallie_Stalker

Thank you. You'd be surprised how far your support will go towards keeping things up and running here at UB.

It's truly appreciated and we're glad to have you join us on the Dark Side.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Capt. BassinLou

:toot: Update!! :toot:

The Frog fishing thread is building momentum, and another frog has been thrown in to mix!! You don't want to miss this.  ~shade

Lipripper

Thanks for joining us as a Charter Member. When you get your name tag be sure to stop by and sign up for the fishing package.  ;D

Capt. BassinLou

For those of you interested. My reviews are up. That's right, I gave 2 reviews.  ;)  I'm warning you now, its pic heavy.  lo

Click here to read -----> Frog Review

Link isn't working? Become a Charter Member today and see what you are missing out on.  :-*

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 13, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
For those of you interested. My reviews are up. That's right, I gave 2 reviews.  ;)  I'm warning you now, its pic heavy.  lo

Click here to read -----> Frog Review

Link isn't working? Become a Charter Member today and see what you are missing out on.  :-*
Great review Lou as always. ~c~