Hey Bank Fisherman!! How has the summer been treating you so far??

Started by Capt. BassinLou, August 14, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Lipripper on September 22, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
Copied your picture to my hard drive then opened it up in paint rotated it around and saved it to my Image Shack then posted it here.Only took a couple of minutes.  ;D
Thank you. It's weird, that TT does this. I rotated these pics before I posted them.

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on September 22, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
Thank you. It's weird, that TT does this. I rotated these pics before I posted them.
No problem I like everything to be neat and upright. ;D  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Capt. BassinLou

Last couple of outings I have shifted my focus to fishing canals. At least for me, canals have never been known for quantity but the quality of the fish I come across can be significant.

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on September 23, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
Last couple of outings I have shifted my focus to fishing canals. At least for me, canals have never been known for quantity but the quality of the fish I come across can be significant.

Heck I would be happy just to catch any size bass right now. I'm beginning to think I will never catch another Bass.  :'(

Capt. BassinLou

I have been bank fishing the last couple of days with good results. We had low humidity for a change yesterday, and the bass bite was pretty good. The bass were smashing the uvibes.
Today however, the bite changed and the humidity returned, the fish were not chasing the uvibe. I switched up my presentation and bait to a big 10" worm. Partially swimming the worm and then suddenly killing the swim worked best for me.

Best fish of the outing just fell shy of 19"

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 14, 2018, 05:31:22 PM
I have been bank fishing the last couple of days with good results. We had low humidity for a change yesterday, and the bass bite was pretty good. The bass were smashing the uvibes.
Today however, the bite changed and the humidity returned, the fish were not chasing the uvibe. I switched up my presentation and bait to a big 10" worm. Partially swimming the worm and then suddenly killing the swim worked best for me.

Best fish of the outing just fell shy of 19"

That's a nice fish Lou.  ~c~ ~c~

CybrSlydr

It's been an average summer for my brother and I.  I've caught maybe 4 or 5 and my brother caught one I think. 

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jordan

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: CybrSlydr on October 27, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
It's been an average summer for my brother and I.  I've caught maybe 4 or 5 and my brother caught one I think. 

Average quantity is 4 or 5 bass total for the whole summer?

CybrSlydr

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 27, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
Average quantity is 4 or 5 bass total for the whole summer?
Whole summer.

Jordan