Slow froggin day

Started by Capt. BassinLou, September 08, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Fished the Everglades today and the fishing was pretty slow. But... I did manage to convince 3 to bite. :)  Enjoy!!

Want to read the full report? Click here ---> Alligator Alley Report

geneinnc

Talk about deep throat..... I just starting frog fishing. Is there a trick to get a double frog hook out when its that deep?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: geneinnc on September 08, 2018, 06:25:52 PM
Talk about deep throat..... I just starting frog fishing. Is there a trick to get a double frog hook out when its that deep?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes... they are called fishing pliers....  lo lo

Seriously speaking. If you follow the hooks down to where they have hooked into the fish, a good set of long nose pliers will remove those hooks easily.

Lipripper

Nice looking Frog fish on a slow day. ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Pacific NW Ron

If that's a slow day I'd take them everyday.  Congrats on some nice fish.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

SteveTX

~c~ Hey a slow day catching is better than a skunk diploma lo or having to work.

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX on September 08, 2018, 07:21:42 PM
~c~ Hey a slow day catching is better than a skunk diploma lo or having to work.
You got that right.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Donald Garner

Lou congrats on the catching there  ~c~  Tks for sharing the pictures with us also  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Oldfart9999

I'd of been most happy with those yesterday. lo lo Good day, thanks for the pics Lou!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

basss

Quote from: SteveTX on September 08, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

uggghh, work ...
1995 Gheenoe Highsider
2018 12' Bote HD Paddleboard

the_huber_show

Looks like some fun and that's whats important
Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

Stren_g

If you woulda waited any longer on a hookset they would have had your frog half way digested! Man it look like they wanted it!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Stren_g on September 10, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
If you woulda waited any longer on a hookset they would have had your frog half way digested! Man it look like they wanted it!
Yeah... they were crushing it.