US 27 9/9/18

Started by LgMouthGambler, September 09, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Met my buddy Josh at the ramp at 0600. We decided to meet early and get a head start running South to fish our way back to the ramp. We ran down a bit and checked for any action, but nothing much was happening before safe light. By the time the sun light came out, we were a few miles down the way. We started fishing with paddle tails and swimbaits. The bites were coming, and they were coming strong. I was mostly just trying to focus on using my new 14Scorpion HG so I can get a good handle on it. Man was it fun to fish with today. I couldnt put it down. I only used that particular rig with the 7'3 H Hammer rod today.

Water was high, and the fish were wanting the presentations many different ways. We managed to boat close to 30-35 fish before I had to call it and get an early start home.

Headed back to the ramp, and seen that there were quite a few boats out there. Met FLO Grown out on the water, and he said its been slim pickings up on the North side. Maybe next time shpuld try and fish more to the South. Didnt see too many people at the South ramp.

<")))>{
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

FLO GROWN

Wtg dude!!!Yeah it was a tough bite on North end should of ran but I was busy picking out all the birds nest my wife created on her reel and my reels and changing baits for her lol!Glad you did really good ,it was nice meeting you!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

"Tight lines"

SFL BassHunter

Thanks for the report LMG looks like a heck of a good day! Some decent size bass too! Thanks for the report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Thanks for sharing the report LMG. You know you don't have to post every fish you caught right?

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on September 09, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
Thanks for sharing the report LMG. You know you don't have to post every fish you caught right?
Yeah, I gave up taking pictures after a while. Lol. Got a lot of double hookups today. Next time ill just post a sunrise picture and leave yall hanging.

<")))>{

FLO GROWN

Now you got me thinking of going back to 27 tomorrow instead of Lox lol

"Tight lines"

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Bassinlou on September 09, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
Better all than none!

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FLO GROWN on September 09, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Now you got me thinking of going back to 27 tomorrow instead of Lox lol

They are there man. Trust me, you just got to get them to bite. We had some missles coming after our baits today. They were very willing.

<")))>{

FLO GROWN

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 09, 2018, 08:08:01 PM
They are there man. Trust me, you just got to get them to bite. We had some missles coming after our baits today. They were very willing.

<")))>{
Ok you talked me into it lol gonna put in at that ramp near 26 mile bend instead cause where I put in you had to work hard to get them and they weren't that big...

"Tight lines"

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FLO GROWN on September 09, 2018, 08:12:38 PM
Ok you talked me into it lol gonna put in at that ramp near 26 mile bend instead cause where I put in you had to work hard to get them and they weren't that big...

Flip them pads down there really good.

<")))>{

Deadeye

Lipripper

Thanks for the report Matt and all them fish  ;PHO) ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet