She’s Done Finally 👍

Started by gatorglenn, September 26, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfart9999

NICE JOB!!! How to turn a store bought into your own!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

RushFan

Question about gluing down the carpet.  You're using the 3M spray adhesive (77 I think).  Once you've laid the carpet to the deck, are you using a roller to press carpet to deck?  Thanks!

FloridaFishinFool

Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

muzz

Wow, that looks pretty impressive, you should be proud!
Thanks for sharing all the pictures showing the progress!

Thornback

Fantastic job, excellent work, great step-by-photos, and good for you for sticking to it and producing such a beautiful boat. You have a talent that goes way beyond average. I truly enjoyed the graphics and text. Hope you get a 10 pounder.

Donald Garner

It looks Great  ~c~  Tks for sharing the rebuild and all those pictures with us.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Burbarry

This looks like a brand new boat now. Great work on the reconstruction of the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

You did an amazing job!!!

I did a restore on an old Tracker almost 20 years ago but it didn't look anywhere near as nice as that.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

grebe608

WOW!!! That really turned out amazing! Absolutely love it!

Tracker ProTeam 195 TXW -2020
Evinrude Etec G2 150 H.O.
Respo 1800 multiroller

topdsm0138

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Steve Bag O Donuts

jfergus7

That turned out great! If your on FB be sure and join the Pro Team 175 Owners Group!  Know they would love to see the job you did!

Capt. BassinLou

PoPo Just want the current followers of this thread to know. This thread is over 4 years old. The OP of this boat restoration project has since moved on.

jfergus7

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on March 03, 2022, 09:50:36 AM
PoPo Just want the current followers of this thread to know. This thread is over 4 years old. The OP of this boat restoration project has since moved on.
Good catch!  I didn't notice that one!  Usually pretty good about watching post dates! LOL

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: jfergus7 on March 03, 2022, 11:47:01 AM
Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on March 03, 2022, 09:50:36 AM
Good catch!  I didn't notice that one!  Usually pretty good about watching post dates! LOL
;) You're welcome.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk