Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: legend boats  (Read 201 times)

dberry

• UB Member
  • Baby Bass
legend boats
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:45:47 PM »

For those of you that don't know, Legend Boats no longer exists. That's a bummer because it is a great boat in quality and performance. I got my Alpha 211 in 2009 and I wouldn't trade it for any boat out there.  You have to wonder why that is the name, because that's what it is now!! Oh well

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
    • Ultimate Bass
Re: legend boats
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 11:14:50 AM »

I thought Mr. Morris was going to keep building the V20? Where did you get your intel :'(

Those of us with a 211 will probably be able to get excellent money for our rides if we ever decide to sell them. It will be the first hull in history to at least hold it's price and maybe even appreciate some. As you said, the Legend 211 is the best on the water. In any category, it's top notch.
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Oldfart9999

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 07:44:45 AM »

When there are only 40,000 or so of those expensive boats made and so many go to pros it's no wonder the manufacturers are falling by the wayside. Now it's happening to tin boats, folks want all the goodies but don't want to or can't afford to pay for them, something has to give.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

dberry

• UB Member
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 12:22:15 PM »

What I meant was, the Legend factory no longer exists. I bought my boat in 2009 from the factory before they had a dealer in Arkansas. I also knew the original owner personally and helped design some of the things on there boats. I had the first bow compartment on one and I love it. They built me a custom boat with no latches and extra compartment lighting and everything I suggested. I hate that they didn't last. Personally, I would not buy a crankbait from Morris. It' all about squezzing out the littleman. BTW, I live about 40 miles from where Legends were made on Bull Shoals lake
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 25 queries.