Road to Guntersville 2019

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 03, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on May 19, 2019, 10:12:13 AM
The most known picture from the Guntersville Rally.

Bigwrench, the great Guntersville Carp Commando

there was a lot of beer consumed to get him to take that picture.   lo
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 14, 2019, 10:23:25 AM
~roflmao Liqueur talk, we know......

the youngin is owin someone some bourbon  ~roflmao
BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on May 22, 2019, 07:28:08 PM
the youngin is owin someone some bourbon  ~roflmao

Yep. Was a win situation for me anyways. Im gonna drink some of it.  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

caddyjoe77

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on May 23, 2019, 08:02:20 AM
Yep. Was a win situation for me anyways. Im gonna drink some of it.  lo

Indeed you are.
BeerMe

Lee Smith

A 13 wuz caught in one of my holes last week.....  ;)  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 23, 2019, 09:22:08 AM
A 13 wuz caught in one of my holes last week.....  ;)  ;D

13 inch?  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lee Smith

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on May 23, 2019, 09:26:20 AM
13 inch?  lo

That would be way bigger than a couple you caught year before last  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 23, 2019, 09:38:24 AM
That would be way bigger than a couple you caught year before last  ~roflmao

Well, if I had a better guide......   :o

~roflmao

Lee Smith

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on May 23, 2019, 10:39:37 AM
Well, if I had a better guide......   :o

~roflmao

I'll guide your little doll ars........  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 23, 2019, 11:08:15 AM
I'll guide your little doll ars........  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

Guide me to the watering hole,.    ~beer~

Wizard

Are alcoholic beverages available?

Wizard

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Wizard on May 23, 2019, 02:06:27 PM

Wizard

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Lee Smith

Wizard

We have cocktail hour from 3:30 till 4:30......that's PM to AM  lo

caddyjoe77

Wizard

There will be some really fine bourbons there to tempt your palette. 
BeerMe

Wizard

Just kidding, guys. I have an extensive hard liquor room. It includes a bottle of pre WWI Jack Daniel's I won in a silent auction for charity. I'm thinking of bringing a bottle of 18 year old Speyside Scotch or a bottle of Russell's Reserve bourbon. You guys decide.

Wizard

merc1997

by gosh, i have been out practicing up to deal with all you hoolagins.  some of one evenings catch.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Bud Kennedy

Quote from: Wizard on May 24, 2019, 09:52:38 AM
Just kidding, guys. I have an extensive hard liquor room. It includes a bottle of pre WWI Jack Daniel's I won in a silent auction for charity. I'm thinking of bringing a bottle of 18 year old Speyside Scotch or a bottle of Russell's Reserve bourbon. You guys decide.

Wizard

Wizard, does this mean you will be attending the Guntersville Rally ?

merc1997

continued -  figured if the big G as them as big as claimed, i need to be getting my muscles built up to be able to deal with them.

bo

On Heaven's Lake

Princeton_Man

Quote from: merc1997 on May 24, 2019, 10:04:05 AM
continued -  figured if the big G as them as big as claimed, i need to be getting my muscles built up to be able to deal with them.

bo
Oh yes! 30 reps a day!  lo ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on May 24, 2019, 10:02:23 AM
Wizard, does this mean you will be attending the Guntersville Rally ?

He is!  ~c~  And Bo's old wore out ass too  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

Gonna be an EPIC rally, All y'alls old geezer rears can set on the porch and us youngin's will tell ya how the fishin' wuz..... and tell Terry he can't brang ALL them youngin's  lo

Lee Smith

Bud Kennedy

At this time I am still unable to commit to the Rally due to the wife's medical issues.  Hopefully this will be resolved or at least improved and I will still be able to attend what is shaping up to be a very special event with some old friends and meet some of the new folks who are coming.  Terry G is also trying to work out a couple of things as well in case I can't make it.  It would be great if Team Geezer could attend this event but it is just too soon to tell.

Lee Smith

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on May 24, 2019, 10:55:22 AM
At this time I am still unable to commit to the Rally due to the wife's medical issues.  Hopefully this will be resolved or at least improved and I will still be able to attend what is shaping up to be a very special event with some old friends and meet some of the new folks who are coming.  Terry G is also trying to work out a couple of things as well in case I can't make it.  It would be great if Team Geezer could attend this event but it is just too soon to tell.

Y'all in our prayers!  Got a long ways between now and then to get things better!!  Sure hope y'all can!  Just want be the same.....

zippyduck

Wow so much knowledge in one outing. :shocking:
I would love to bring a recorder, but any evidence of this event would not be in our best interest.  lo

Prayers for Bud and Terry's situation.

Bo, wiz, Lee, and Mike in one place. This alone should put people in line for this event.
If Gary would get his butt over there it would take it over the top.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Bud Kennedy

Let me tell you a story about the Guntersville Rally.  For those of us who have attended in the past, we can  attest that the history has been for a group of friends get together for a few days and party a bit.  Your milage may vary depending upon your age.   lo

You will find that there will be some drinking, you will find there will be some pranks and you will find that there will be some fishing.  People will send texts lying about their catches and there will not be a whole lot of sleeping each day.  You will see that it is truly a get together with people who are friends even if they have never met.  The conversations are real and one of the highlights of the outing.  Those front porch chat rooms are the best.  Everything that happens will take place in good kinda clean fun.  Ultimate Bass folks truly are family and it will stand out big time at the rally.   

If you want to have a nice time, with no pressure and just fun and bragging rights this is the best rally you will ever attend.  The food will be great and the stories will become the legends of the years ahead.  Who knows there might even be a record number of moons over Guntersville this year.  You will also have the advantage of having some chats with some of the most knowledgeable anglers on Ultimate Bass.