What's On Your Bass Fishing Christmas List??

Started by Princeton_Man, November 16, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princeton_Man

Linda asked me to give her some ideas for Christmas. First thing that came to mind was a new Ultrex!  lo

Just wondering what's on everyone's Christmas list this year?
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

the_huber_show

Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

FLO GROWN

G.loomis GLX ,our wives and girlfriends have it easy for getting us gifts we just text them the link to what we want

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

"Tight lines"

Terry G

D.W. Verts

Improved health for next year. Not really a gift, but it's all I really need in the world right now.
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

BrandonK

geneinnc

Nitro Z20. 

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dam0007

MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

IG: @dam0007bass

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

fishballer06

Bantam MGL
Champion 734C
Ark Sniper 7'3" Mag MH
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

LgMouthGambler

apenland01

I need tackle storage boxes.  I have a couple of 15-20 year old Flambeau and Plano very large tackle boxes that don't fit well in my boat, so I need to switch to smaller, segregated storage boxes for different tackle types.  I have a ton of storage space on the boat, but the tackle boxes are too big to fit through any of the openings other than the rod storage compartment...

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Donald Garner

Nothing really  ~shade  I'm replacing my electronics on my G3 next week  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

BrandonK

I'm circling things in Cabela's flyer for the wife. Haha

SteveTX

Health would be great.
A new fish finder was still on the list from last year I think.
Now a new trolling motor made the list.

Seeing how Santa is me, myself, and I. I'll probably be looking for a trolling motor after Christmas.

Steve81

This isn't particularly fishing related but I want the 53" Power Stick from Yolotek and the power box that you plug it into. As I've become more interested in making videos, I have found that I care less about new fishing gear and more about cameras and accessories. I'm always looking for that unique camera angle that looks good but isn't found in every other video out there.

Plus, the power stick and base would be very useful to film my ice fishing trips. I haven't made an ice fishing video yet but I'm going to give it a try this winter.

Captsteve

Quote from: SteveTX on November 17, 2018, 12:52:09 AM
Health would be great.
A new fish finder was still on the list from last year I think.
Now a new trolling motor made the list.

Seeing how Santa is me, myself, and I. I'll probably be looking for a trolling motor after Christmas.
best sales are between Christmas and New year's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Wizard

Improved health so I can take a Peacock bass trip with Rick Pierce. I would also like to fish an invitational on the Cane River next summer.

Wizard

Oldfart9999

the year without surgery and/or therapy so I can fish.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

SteveTX

Quote from: Captsteve on November 18, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
best sales are between Christmas and New year's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Its all dependent on funds available. Its like these Black Friday sales are great but I have others to buy for then I get whats left.  ;D

Bud Kennedy

Nothing is really on my fishing list for this Christmas.  I have not really bought much stuff for the past year other than things for the boat.  If the monkey made a deal I guess it would be another Daiwa TWSV103 but in a #6 gear.  Or if I was feeling really spunky might think about a SV105.  If I got another reel than I would be forced to buy another rod just to keep with tradition.