X Zone Lures Drawing [25 Nov 2018]

Started by Mike Cork, November 20, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

X Zone Lures Drawing [25 Nov 2018]

X Zone Lures is giving away baits to three lucky winners.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "X Zone Lures" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
What bait in the X Zone Lures Pro Series do you think will be most effective this winter in your area?

Hint: X Zone Lures

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.
You have until Sunday at midnight (25 Nov 2018) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade

Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have fantastic customer service, great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.

Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
Bass Angler Magazine
NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
XZone Lures
Mister Twister
Cork's Reel Service

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

At the risk of bearing the curse of being first I'm in twice.  lo

Thank you once again to UB and X Zone lures for another excellent giveaway.  ~c~
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

SteveTX

I dropped a couple of entries in myself.  ;D
Thanks UB and X Zone lures!

apenland01

Mike Cork

First I want to thank everyone for checking out X Zones products. They make a great bait, in all the styles and colors you need. They are my go to swimbait now. The pro series swammer is irresistible to bass. The Tennessee Shad is magic and the green pumpkin with a little bit of chartruse on the tail is a guarantee around here when they are feeding on bream.

To our winners

apenland01
SteveTX
Smallie_Stalker

I'll be sending you a PM with some instructions please answer it as soon as you can.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX

I sure hope more are entering than what posted. :o Guys should really sign up for this stuff. I have won several times this year. I have won the hat and t shirt from Dobyns, the Mega Blade from NuTech, some great plastics from DocIrv, and now this! All by sending a simple email off with zero $ involved. 

Thank You X Zone for the free chance to try out your products. Also thank you UB for making this a possibility. I read the PM and will get the info off to you Mike in just a few minutes.

I am very happy to try these I have a few I have been eyeing but its been very hard to buy something when I have tons of the stuff and the holidays I don't generally buy for myself.

Again Thank you guys very much!

apenland01

I also want to say thanks to X Zone and UB as well.  It's nice to have these contests, mainly because I get to check out some stuff I don't have and really want to try.

Captsteve

congratulations guys

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Smallie_Stalker

A huge thank you to X Zone and UB!  ~fff ~cf

So many great looking baits to choose from. What to do, what to do?

PM sent Mike. Thank you.

Lipripper

Dang I missed out on this one.  :'(  Oh well there's always the next one.  ;D Congratulation guys. ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Pacific NW Ron

Congrats to the winners.  It's so simple to enter I don't know why you won't enter.  I've won a couple this year and received some great stuff.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Smallie_Stalker

I'm really excited about this one. So excited in fact that I updated my Christmas list. I've been wanting to try some of their baits for a while now but something else always came up to take my $$.

Thanks again to UB and X Zone!  ~c~

SteveTX

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on December 01, 2018, 05:26:17 PM
I'm really excited about this one. So excited in fact that I updated my Christmas list. I've been wanting to try some of their baits for a while now but something else always came up to take my $$.

Thanks again to UB and X Zone!  ~c~
Pretty much my situation as well. Wanted to try them just never did order any for multitudes of reasons.  But looks like its game on now.  ;D

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: SteveTX on December 01, 2018, 10:09:55 PM
Pretty much my situation as well. Wanted to try them just never did order any for multitudes of reasons.  But looks like its game on now.  ;D
Let us know what you think. I won't actually get to use mine until next spring.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk

apenland01

Just got these baits today and they look unbelievable in real life, much more vibrant than they look on the website.  I can't wait to fish them, although it may be a month or so before the weather cooperates enough for me to get out there.

Thanks again to X Zone and UB for the baits!

SteveTX

I may not get out for a week looks like wet and cold weather for about 3 more days here. Maybe mine will be here by then. Cant wait to see them.  ;D

I sure will Smallie_Stalker. Soon as I can get out there and give them a try.

SteveTX

Got in from work today to find a box at my door.  ;D
Had some very nice looking plastics in it. I selected both packages in the Black Blue Laminate color. Let me tell ya the blue is a nice vivid hue. They appear to be about what I like as far as how the plastic feels in hand. Soft but not so soft they would appear to be trash after a few casts. I think these will work just fine for me but I will follow up when I have hooks in them and actual time on the water with them.  ;)
There was also a bonus 6"x2" XZ Pro Series decal in the box.  ~c~

Definitely a big thank you to X Zone and UB.  8)

Smallie_Stalker

Mine came in Thursday, I just haven't had time to take any pics yet.

I got a pack of Adrenaline Bugs in Ocohobee Craw for punching/flipping/pitching mostly stained water and a pack of True Center Sticks in Watermelon/Pearl laminate for clearer watwr presentations.

I'm also curious to see how the Adrenaline Bug works as a trailer on the back of a NuTech Elite Grass Jig.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk