Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glock 43x  (Read 85 times)

the_huber_show

• Charter Member
  • The Skunk Master
Glock 43x
« on: Yesterday at 03:12:09 PM »

https://us.glock.com/Products/g43x_silver_slide

Yep I'm in love  ~heart ~heart ~heart ~heart

I appreciate all weapons but definitely a Glock guy!  This will probably be my next purchase/carry weapon
Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

WTodd

• Largemouth
Glock 43x
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 03:58:05 PM »

Good gun and Iím a Glock guy too but I got an H&K VP9 SK for Christmas and love it.....shoots great and isnít too big like my Glock 17...before you get the 43 check out the SK....I was going to get either the 43 or the 19 and Iím glad I changed my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveTX

• Charter Member
Re: Glock 43x
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 04:23:45 PM »

Admittedly not a Glock guy here. But what in the heck is up with that magazine design. Its like the wrong magazine or its not inserted all the way or something. It doesn't contour to the bottom of the gun at all. Looks like a afterthought.
UltimateBass Free Bass Fishing Tourney (IBASS) is for everyone!
Just make an account at UltimateBass.com and follow these simple rules found here
IBASS CLASSIC 2018 3rd place / IBASS 2017 4th place 

the_huber_show

• Charter Member
  • The Skunk Master
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:01:50 AM »

Good gun and Iím a Glock guy too but I got an H&K VP9 SK for Christmas and love it.....shoots great and isnít too big like my Glock 17...before you get the 43 check out the SK....I was going to get either the 43 or the 19 and Iím glad I changed my mind

I've looked at just about everything.  I've carried multiple brands but always end up back with a Glock.

I don't think I've looked at the VP9 specifically so I'll check it out.

Admittedly not a Glock guy here. But what in the heck is up with that magazine design. Its like the wrong magazine or its not inserted all the way or something. It doesn't contour to the bottom of the gun at all. Looks like a afterthought.

Glocks in general have the mag plate hanging out a bit.  I agree I'm not a huge fan of that look but they never let me down and I love the availability of accessories (mainly night sights)

SteveTX

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:12:49 PM »

Glocks in general have the mag plate hanging out a bit.  I agree I'm not a huge fan of that look but they never let me down and I love the availability of accessories (mainly night sights)
Totally understand. I feel the same love for my guns as well. I have been considering the Ruger LC9s Pro as a option for a carry but I just never really liked any of the small framed guns.
UltimateBass Free Bass Fishing Tourney (IBASS) is for everyone!
Just make an account at UltimateBass.com and follow these simple rules found here
IBASS CLASSIC 2018 3rd place / IBASS 2017 4th place 

the_huber_show

• Charter Member
  • The Skunk Master
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:57:18 PM »

Totally understand. I feel the same love for my guns as well. I have been considering the Ruger LC9s Pro as a option for a carry but I just never really liked any of the small framed guns.

As you know a key to carrying is being comfortable with a weapon.  I don't have big hands by any means but I def couldn't go any smaller.  I think the smaller weapons have their spot but I couldn't as my main carry weapon.  Maybe could see one as a boot gun or something

WTodd

• Largemouth
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:38:57 PM »

I don't think I've looked at the VP9 specifically so I'll check it out.

Specifically the SK; it comes with extra side panels and back straps to customize the grip and a ďspeed loaderĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 25 queries.