Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

BS away.... but play nice!!  ~beer~

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Deadeye

Don't look like there much Action going on this month.

For me this weather has fired up my arthritis, at least I think that's what it is, and my knees and hips are swelled way up. Hurts just sitting let alone standing on a boat deck. I did find some research that shows a common situation where after having Radiation Treatments a type of swelling happens due to something with the lymph nodes holding the fluid that passes through your body. Don't know but the hip swelling is right at the marks they put on me for alignment for the Radiation.

Looks like this weekend might start to get back to a normal "nice temps" here. But I got a Club Christmas Party on Saturday and I booked a weekend Get-Away for us at a place on Daytona Beach until Monday, so no Bass fishing for me. Maybe next week.

Hope you all are doing good.

Capt. BassinLou

With the temps dipping and our waters cooling off (finally!!) I'm sure activity will pick up again Fred.

SFL BassHunter

Been almost a month since I last fished. Out with big g today in the glades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

BarryFL

~Barry~

LgMouthGambler

Where in the hell did you launch from?

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Canesfan

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 08, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

<")))>{
Looks like the ramp at MM 41 pointing West.

big g

Quote from: Canesfan on December 08, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
Looks like the ramp at MM 41 pointing West.

Bingo,  ~bb you win a free trip to the glades  ~cf soon!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Canesfan

Quote from: big g on December 08, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

Bingo,  ~bb you win a free trip to the glades  ~cf soon!
After the Holidays. We have Christmas party next weekend and then we are going to NC for Christmas at my daughters.

big g

Quote from: Canesfan on December 08, 2018, 05:29:46 PM
After the Holidays. We have Christmas party next weekend and then we are going to NC for Christmas at my daughters.

Sounds good!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

rchiuz

I was adjusting my bait from just releasing a fish and turned around to this guy. I thought no biggie but then he started to come on shore. I just moved and let him have the spot. I guess he wanted the fishing spot more than me.

What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

big g

Quote from: rchiuz on December 09, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

I was adjusting my bait from just releasing a fish and turned around to this guy. I thought no biggie but then he started to come on shore. I just moved and let him have the spot. I guess he wanted the fishing spot more than me.

I was just asking Rick about you yesterday.  Glad your out fishing again.  These guys have been out on the bank since the water temp dropped.

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: TR21FL on December 08, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
Good luck Rick and Big G!

~Barry~
Thanks Barry just saw this. We had a good time.
Caught some fish, heck I even forgot to measure a few of them, though they weren't any bigger than the ones I did measure.

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 08, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
<")))>{
Like Canesfan said. 41.

Quote from: rchiuz on December 09, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

Hey Good to see you around. Haven't reached out in a bit and hadn't seen you posting fish. Yeah George asked about you and I had no good answer except, I gotta reach out.  ~sweat
Was that a snapping turtle? Or was he just a brave regular turtle that wanted your fishing spot lol? Did you try to pet it?
I've run into a few critters that have made me move from where I'm fishing but usually they are deadly like a gator.
Or could give me rabis like a Raccoon.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on December 09, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

Was that a snapping turtle? Or was he just a brave regular turtle that wanted your fishing spot lol? Did you try to pet it?

Uh Rick.... A snapping turtle?! Look again!! That's a nice size SNAKE!!  ~roflmao  ~b~

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 09, 2018, 08:36:27 AM
Uh Rick.... A snapping turtle?! Look again!! That's a nice size SNAKE!!  ~roflmao  ~b~
Oh crap that is a snake.
I thought the weeds on top was the shell
Alright well I'm blind time to go get my vision checked.

Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on December 09, 2018, 08:48:54 AM
Oh crap that is a snake.
I thought the weeds on top was the shell
Alright well I'm blind time to go get my vision checked.

You think!?!?

Capt. BassinLou

BarryFL

~Barry~

big g

Anyone that did not see the end of the Dolphin game, check out the last play against the mighty Pats.  Unbelievable WIN!!!!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

rchiuz

Lol, Rick, your usually the one that tells me where the snakes are

This time of year is usually busy for me so I don't get out as much. Plus those cold fronts kept me indoors a few times. Didn't think I would get many bites.

Was lucky started my dink December

Wow , Lou tearing up the canals

What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

BarryFL

Pretty good weekend for those of us that fished. The front that came through today may trigger the feeding frenzy I've been waiting on.

~Barry~
~Barry~