FLBR BS Room (December 2018)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, December 01, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Caught this one walking home!! Lol!!

BarryFL

Alright, that's enough. Stop it.

Another nice fish! What's going on down there?

~Barry~

~Barry~

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: TR21FL on December 09, 2018, 05:40:21 PM
Alright, that's enough. Stop it.

Another nice fish! What's going on down there?

~Barry~
... this is my neighborhood canal. It was out of commission for several years due to road construction, but it's coming back strong, and I have changed my approach a bit too during that time.  ;)

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: rchiuz on December 09, 2018, 05:19:21 PM
Lol, Rick, your usually the one that tells me where the snakes are

This time of year is usually busy for me so I don't get out as much. Plus those cold fronts kept me indoors a few times. Didn't think I would get many bites.

Was lucky started my dink December

Wow , Lou tearing up the canals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Roberto, the canals are have been producing nice fish lately in between these fronts.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on December 09, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
Anyone that did not see the end of the Dolphin game, check out the last play against the mighty Pats.  Unbelievable WIN!!!!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Sorry George. Too busy either mowing the lawn today or fishing!! I might catch it on sports center tomorrow though..

Deadeye

I seen in the BR Thread where guys are losing their post on TT. I solved that by writing mine out on the Laptop and placing an XX where I want to place a pic, then doing an edit on TT and placing the pic.

No more losing the entire post for me.

BarryFL

The bigger fish are starting to feed in central Florida. Had an epic day at a favorite mudhole. Only caught a dozen or so, but 5 best would have been close to 30lbs (and were 106in). I'll post some more details and pictures on the Hawg Wall in a little while.
~Barry~

Lipripper

Quote from: TR21FL on December 15, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
The bigger fish are starting to feed in central Florida. Had an epic day at a favorite mudhole. Only caught a dozen or so, but 5 best would have been close to 30lbs (and were 106in). I'll post some more details and pictures on the Hawg Wall in a little while.
Way to go Barry  ~c~ ~c~ I will be looking for your report and them  ;PHO) ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Deadeye

Way to go Barry, your tearing them up this year for sure!

BarryFL

You should come over and fish with me one weekend. I'll share the places I've found.

~Barry~

~Barry~

rchiuz

Lol Lou, thought you would notice the ruler. Wanted to try something new. It's retractable so I can get back to fishing faster 

Here is the button you push to retract

Measures up to 60 ins which I know I will never hit

I got mine from tacklewarehouse
I think it was $17

What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

Capt. BassinLou

Now that is one cool looking ruler!! That's why you are my designated product tester.  lo You always seem to find the most practical fishing rulers. Good stuff!!

rchiuz

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 16, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
Now that is one cool looking ruler!! That's why you are my designated product tester.  lo You always seem to find the most practical fishing rulers. Good stuff!!

Forgot to include a comparison to the old ruler. You can see it's bigger than the old one. But it will fit in a fanny pack no problem

What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

SFL BassHunter

Great looking ruler and retractable is great. That's the annoying part of the other one. You gotta sit there and roll it up after your done.

Though the new one does look considerably bigger. Might take it out of contention for me. My fanny pack is a decent size and can probably hold it. But I'll have to sacrifice baits probably.

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Deadeye

Quote from: TR21FL on December 16, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
You should come over and fish with me one weekend. I'll share the places I've found.

~Barry~

I get through these Holidays and Hunt Stuff and I might just take you up on that!

These last couple of days I've been itching to get out, but I'm watching my grandsons until tomorrow, which is our Family Christmas. I've had them since Thursday.

Capt. BassinLou

New frog color (new to me) makes its debut tomorrow. Excited to see if I can break it in with some fatties where I'm going. ;)

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 28, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
New frog color (new to me) makes its debut tomorrow. Excited to see if I can break it in with some fatties where I'm going. ;)

If your new color don't work, I'll make sure to try your old color for you. lol
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on December 28, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
If your new color don't work, I'll make sure to try your old color for you. lol
Lol... don't worry, my back up and back up, back up, will be ready.

SFL BassHunter

So you are taking 3 frog rods and a worm rod? lol I wouldn't be surprised.  :surrender:
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on December 28, 2018, 04:59:49 PM
So you are taking 3 frog rods and a worm rod? lol I wouldn't be surprised.  :surrender:
Lol!! Smh...  Meaning I have them ready to change out.

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 28, 2018, 05:01:44 PM
Lol!! Smh...  Meaning I have them ready to change out.
Oooooo ok... wink wink got ya.

Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Well Barry... You got me again, and Walt too. Congrats!!  But I didnt go out without a fight. It's not a pig by a long shot but this fish didn't go out without a fight either. Not a bad way to end the year. :)

BarryFL

Good fish to end the month and year. Looking forward to next year. Fishing should be good once we actually cool off for more than a couple of days.

~Barry~

~Barry~

FD

My last one of the year

Sent from the end of the paved road...
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works