Bluff Creek

Started by fishingram24, December 03, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishingram24

Launched the Xpress at 8 am from Paige Bayou Marina to take a tree top for a short ride to one of my secret honey holes and sank it then fished the rest of the day. Lots of bites but not many hook ups on the day, between 15 and 20 caught but only 3 or 4 that were over the 12" size limit and a big fish only at 1.75 pounds. Water temps 60-62 degrees and visibility about 2', low tide was early but high and rose all day even with a nice N wind. Air temps 60 to 75 and blue skies with that north wind of 10 mph. Probably my last trip for a few weeks as the wife and I are going cruising to Cozumel next week before coming home for all the Christmas festivities. We have 3 birthdays and our 43rd anniversary plus Christmas and New years in a 10 day span so will be busy all month.     
Retired and loving every minute of it!

Lee Smith

Congrats on the Anniversary!  Have a GREAT trip and enjoy all yalls festivities!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Mike Cork

Congrats on the 43 :toot:

Bonus fishing hole additives  ~bb

and caught a few fish, sounds like a perfect trip to me ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Thanks for the report and glad y'all caught some fish and congratulation on your 43rd anniversary ~c~ ~c~ Your going to have a busy month. ~sweat

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

fishingram24

Thanks guys, don't know how she put up with me this long but I think she is a keeper.
Retired and loving every minute of it!

Lee Smith

Quote from: fishingram24 on December 04, 2018, 04:57:16 PM
Thanks guys, don't know how she put up with me this long but I think she is a keeper.

~roflmao  I figured your vested now, gotta stay  ;)  Congrats again Brother!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods