Needing every Members Help!!

Started by Lee Smith, December 10, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Smith

Our Adopted family is NEEDING all of us!!  PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!! 

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=144587.0;topicseen

If you have ever been down and feel like your at the bottom you know exactly what $20 means!!  Hell, $10 means 10 times more than $0.

Lets go guys and gals, it's time to help a family that is in dire need of help and we as a group can change their lives.  That's what Christmas is about and what UB is about, HELPING!! 

I'm counting on yall!!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

the_huber_show

Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

Mike Cork

Lee you hit it on the head. When I was a young airmen and had mine Laurie's and three young girls to feed, we could make 3 and sometimes four days' worth of dinners out of $20, yeah we got tired of eating the same stuff but a pot of soup, a big batch of spaghetti, gumbo for days, that's what those two Starbucks coffees can buy for a family starving to make ends meet...

It's embarassing to say this time of year but I spend $20 a month on soda... think about it folks, twenty bucks means little to most of us but to our family in need this year $20 can mean keeping the heat on. In nothern Illinois this is dangerous... Heat or Food, when you're buying those coffees know that people are having to make those decisions and we have a chance to help at least one...

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BarryFL

~Barry~

mygreenihc

This is a good thing that UltimateBass does each year.  We single out one family that is in need and we all pitch in to make their Christmas better and to do something good for a family who is struggling.

Most of us are men and we have all been in this position at one time or another,  so whether you choose to donate or not,  you understand where they are in life and you know that even a small amount can help tremendously.

A small donation from each of us will make very little difference in our lives,  but can be a game changer for this couple and these two young kids. Please look at your situation and see if you can make a small donation.  No amount is too small and every donation when added together adds up quickly. 

We do not have but a few short days left,  so think quickly about how you can help.  You will feel better knowing that you helped to make someone else's life a better one.

Brad

Lipripper

I want to personally thank everyone for all your have donated and like Brad said every little bit helps and when you add all the little bits together it really helps.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

mygreenihc, it can't be said any better. 5-10-20, we spend that without thinking about it. But I remember many times in my younger days when $20 kept my kids fed.

Please folks there is still time to get in and help out. Not only are you helping a family in need but it will warm your heart this Christmas Season. That's my reason, it's selfish I know but it makes me feel good to help others.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike Cork on December 12, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
mygreenihc, it can't be said any better. 5-10-20, we spend that without thinking about it. But I remember many times in my younger days when $20 kept my kids fed.

Please folks there is still time to get in and help out. Not only are you helping a family in need but it will warm your heart this Christmas Season. That's my reason, it's selfish I know but it makes me feel good to help others.
Me too Mike I have always loved to help other people when I can with whatever I can.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet