Why No Sierra Series Crankbait Rod ?

Started by chrisD46, December 09, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisD46

Just curious why no 705CB in the Sierra series rods ?

Dink Dawg

I'm sure Gary will let you know.  If I recall, he said something about redundancy with having that model already in two series.  In the mean time, TW has all the Sierras marked down to 119.99-114.99 right now.  Wow.

CybrSlydr

Quote from: Dink Dawg on December 09, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
I'm sure Gary will let you know.  If I recall, he said something about redundancy with having that model already in two series.  In the mean time, TW has all the Sierras marked down to 119.99-114.99 right now.  Wow.

Holy snotballs - I hope they're still on sale come the first of the month - a 7ft Light would be PERFECT for my finesse jobs!  And I have a spinning reel without a rod!
Jordan

zippyduck

Quote from: chrisD46 on December 09, 2018, 03:18:41 AM
Just curious why no 705CB in the Sierra series rods ?

I would love a 704cb in the Sierra series. They are lighter than the Fury series but not as expensive as the champ series. Perfect for a cranking rod. A jig or finesse rod I will pay more for the sensitivity.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Gary Dobyns

Currently we have no CB rods in Sierra Series. Truthfully, I get very few requests for these. The material blend I use in Sierras would make excellent CB rods. Something to think about  :-\  :-\

Thanks for the question!!!

bucketmouth 87

Quote from: Gary Dobyns on December 14, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
Currently we have no CB rods in Sierra Series. Truthfully, I get very few requests for these. The material blend I use in Sierras would make excellent CB rods. Something to think about  :-\  :-\

Thanks for the question!!!
I would be interested in sierra crank as well.  I was lucky enough to get ahold of your mislabeled champ crank rods and love them. The sierra crank rod price point for a secondary crank rod seems like a winner to me

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk