And the RESULTS are IN...........

Started by Deadeye, January 17, 2019, 11:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadeye

Looks like I'll be around for awhile more.

The PSA Test dropped to 0.1 from where it had spiked to 4.75. That means it all worked and the Cancer is Gone!

Dr told me that as the Hormone Shot wears off it will spike again and that is normal, as it will come down again.

I am still dealing with the Side Effects, mostly the Heat Flash that consumes me at times, and also some tiredness and fatigue. But month by month it will get better as I burn off the shot and my testosterone takes back over.

I need to continue to Exercise and eat right and drink lots of water to flush it out.

I'll be back to see my Urologist Dr in 6 months and then the Cancer Dr again in a year. In His (the Cancer Dr) Opinion I'm what they consider "cured". The real test will be in 1-2 years when the Cancer Cells try to multiply and only find the Dead Cancer Cells the Radiation killed. Once it finds it can not multiply, it will die and that will be it.

My Thanks to all of you that cared and supported me through this time of my life. Especially all those that gave up prayers for me.

Lipripper

Praise the Lord Fred  ~c~ ~c~ I know I've been praying for you everyday and welcome to the club of being Cancer free.  8) It's a big burden off your back when you hear them words. I know it was mine and I'm going on Three years now. I'm still trying to bounce back from the treatments but at least we are still above ground.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Capt. BassinLou

SFL BassHunter

That's fantastic news Fred! Congrats on being cancer free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!!!  ~c~

Im gonna have a drink for ya tonight!!!  ~beer~
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SteelHorseCowboy

Awesome news Deadeye!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

rchiuz

Congrats! Good to hear

What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

big g

That's great to hear Fred.  It remarkable what they can do for you these days.  God bless to you and your entire family.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

BarryFL

That's fantastic, Fred!

Now let's schedule that meet up at the PC MH.

~Barry~

~Barry~

Captsteve

that's fantastic

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Smallie_Stalker

Awesome news Fred!!!  ~c~  ~c~  Just the news we were hoping for.  ~beer~
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

WTodd

Good for you Fred

Donald Garner

Fred, tks for sharing the Great News update with us ~c~  We'll continue to have you in our daily prayers brother.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

zippyduck

Terrific news! Hope all the side effects gets better soon.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Deadeye

Thanks All.

Kind of took most of the day yesterday to really sink in. We went out last night for a Celebration of Life Dinner.

BrandonK

znate80

Awesome news

cport

That's terrific news, Fred. Hope to see you at the classic, now that His will has been done.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

FlatsNBay

SteveTX

Ron Fogelson

Thank God, continued prayers for a full and complete recovery  ~sun

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club