Monster Fishing Tackle $40 Gift Card giveaway [3 Feb 2019]

Started by Mike Cork, January 29, 2019, 03:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Monster Fishing Tackle Giveaway

Monster Fishing Tackle is giving away a $40 gift card to one lucky winner.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "Monster Fishing Tackle" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
Monster Fishing Tackle has a "Specials" page, check it out and email me one item and it's price?
Hint: Monster Fishing Tackle

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.

You have until Sunday at midnight (3 February 2019) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade

Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have fantastic customer service, great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.
Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
Bass Angler Magazine
NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
XZone Lures
Mister Twister
Cork's Reel Service

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

ike8120

I am in
Thanks UB and MT
Gary (ike8120)

"It's not whats best......It's whats best for you"

twocold

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

jfly

the_huber_show

Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

apenland01

Captsteve

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

fishballer06

3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

SteveTX

Mike Cork

Lots of entries and I am very grateful each of you participate. We don't expect you to buy from them all the time but we do appreciate you giving them a shot to fill your tackle needs.

Our winner this month is

Triple D

Congratulations!! I'll need you to send me a solid email address and your mailing information.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Pacific NW Ron

Congrats Triple D.  Use it wisely and enjoy your winnings.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

the_huber_show

Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

SteveTX

Lipripper

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Triple D

This is great! Thanks everyone for the congratulations.  I've been apart of this community for awhile and it's great that our sponsors give us this opportunity. Thanks for the chance and I'm looking forward to some new stuff that the wife cant yell at me about spending money. Ha ha. Thanks again!
Make your own Luck!!!

Lipripper

Quote from: Triple D on February 05, 2019, 03:59:09 PM
This is great! Thanks everyone for the congratulations.  I've been apart of this community for awhile and it's great that our sponsors give us this opportunity. Thanks for the chance and I'm looking forward to some new stuff that the wife cant yell at me about spending money. Ha ha. Thanks again!
Just watch out for that monkey when your in there looking around to decided what you want to get.  lo lo

nats

Well of course you have to add at least $10 to get the free shipping, like getting a free lure

ike8120

Gary (ike8120)

"It's not whats best......It's whats best for you"

apenland01

Congrats on winning that wife untraceable card lol.....

jfly