My $500.00 dollar bass setup.

Started by calabash digger, February 07, 2019, 12:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calabash digger

I did a video of my intex mariner 4 that I modified for bass fishing. I am a real big guy so the kayak is hard for me to do but this setup suits me well. $500 bucks for the whole setup....https://youtu.be/PZF9ohsEf84
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND DO NOT LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL MAKE STRAIGHT YOUR PATHS. PRO 3.5-6

DAIWA STEEZ A TW , SV TW,SHIMANO,LOOMIS.

Pacific NW Ron

Nice set up for an inflatable.  If it works for you no sense in spending thousands then heaving to worry about storage.  Easy storage and transport. 
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

calabash digger

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND DO NOT LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL MAKE STRAIGHT YOUR PATHS. PRO 3.5-6

Lipripper

Nice looking set up. I would be afraid that I would poke a hole in it with them sharp hooks .  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

the_huber_show

Great set up and thanks for the video!  Very cool to see
Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

calabash digger

My son in law boat flipping bass is the only hole I have had to patch in two years. lol