Tax Refund Already

Started by Bud Kennedy, February 15, 2019, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

This is hard to  believe.  I filed our fed taxes about a week ago and Just notice that the refund has already been placed into our bank account.  That was the fastest this has ever happened.  I am totally surprised.

Lipripper

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on February 15, 2019, 09:51:38 AM
This is hard to  believe.  I filed our fed taxes about a week ago and Just notice that the refund has already been placed into our bank account.  That was the fastest this has ever happened.  I am totally surprised.
They say mine is suppose to be in my account in about a week. It will come at just the right time so we can pay the property taxes on our houses with a little left over for Diana to spend on stuff for the house.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DocIrv

Doc Irv custom baits is here to turn your tax refund into fish catching soft plastic baits of your favorite flavor.   ~gf
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

zippyduck

Quote from: DocIrv on February 15, 2019, 11:59:31 AM
Doc Irv custom baits is here to turn your tax refund into fish catching soft plastic baits of your favorite flavor.   ~gf

Doc that is marketing at its best. I have been fighting the MONKEY since my return showed up.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Princeton_Man

Quote from: DocIrv on February 15, 2019, 11:59:31 AM
I love it!  ~c~

Come on guys! Let's help Bud spend that refund!  ~roflmao

Is there enough for a new Ultrex?
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Bud Kennedy

No help required this time.  Home renovation starts next week and will be a significant attack on my cash resources.   ~c~ ~c~

Goldstar225

It only took a week to get my federal refund deposited.  I had to pay in on state income tax, it only took them three days to cash the check.

tooboocoo

Yup, got mine yesterday....and my property tax bill today.  ~xyz

SteelHorseCowboy

Don't think I've gotten mine yet. We're getting a nice chunk from the feds, but have to pay in for state.

I may get another revo and/or join the Dobyns club this year! I claim no dependents because I like getting that check at the beginning of the year.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Deadeye

We always get back from the Federal but we plan it that way. Put extra in during the year and use it as a Savings Account.

We use part of it to pay our Club Dues and Maintenance Fees for our Vacation Club and the rest we choose what to do each year.

Thornback

I file mine on my home computer using the H&R Block free filing website and do the direct deposit for the refund. Usually I get the refund deposited within a week. I was curious how many of you file on your home computers?

Bud Kennedy

I file on my home computer also.  Changed to H&R Block software this year for the first time.  In the past I had always used Turbo Tax but it does not like to run on the newest Mac Operating system.  The H&R Block software was good and was quite user friendly. 

llomichalchik

Several family members got their tax money back within a week.  Curious how my wife and I's refund will go with all of the new rules and adding another little girl to the family last year.  Filing this week. Don't forget to stock up on lures with your big refund!  8)
Blaise Michalchik - Lockett Lures Outlet

UB members save 10% code UB.  When sales with a higher discount are active, code won't work, but note/comment when checking out "UB member", and receive some freebies