Monster Deal of the Week

Started by Mike Cork, February 20, 2019, 11:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

This bait is going to catch a lot of bass this spring...

https://www.outdoorproshop.com/Imakatsu-Waddle-Bats-p/imakatsu-wb.htm

Check out the video and watch the action of this shallow runner and you'll see what I mean, it hunts big time.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

zippyduck

Mike,

Since when did you start working for the MONKEY?
That looks awesome till I looked at the price.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

nats

It does look awesome, and the price wouldn't bother me until a pickeral takes it with him

Smallie_Stalker

That's a killer right there. I've paid more for Megabass baits and almost as much for Lucky Crafts. If I had the $$$ I'd add some of these to my crankbait toolbox.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

geneinnc

If that plug fails this spring I will be mightily wrong. That lure should have a tight wobble like KVD 1.5 with the attraction of the rear spinner. I'm not sure why the bill is rounded, but I'm not an expert. That would scare me from crashing into brush like a square bill, That and the price.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Donald Garner

Mike tks for sharing the posting with us.  That bait has plenty of action no doubt.  For that price though I'd pass on this offer.  If you pickup a few make sure you bring them to Caney Creek in April.  I'll help you test them out  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Oldfart9999

Mike, Mike what are you trying to do to me? I already have more stuff than I can get to. At least let me use up what I have first, 10-20 years years and maybe I'll be able to make room for some.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Mike Cork

Well the beauty of this lure is you don't have to crash it into cover to get the hunting action :-*

It is pricey  :'( but so is everything in my boat these days :help:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

cbburke

That one there looks like the "EGG" from BPS.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."