FD is on the move

Started by FD, February 22, 2019, 07:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FD

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on March 20, 2019, 10:55:42 PM
Yup and I've learned that at an early age. Lol.
I do prefer dogs over humans. It's sad really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from the end of the paved road...
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

FD

Quote from: Deadeye on March 20, 2019, 08:24:20 AM
At least that will keep your mind busy for awhile.

Lee I noticed you haven't responded in the Central Florida Meet and Greet, you interested in going? Right now it looks like it has been narrowed down to either Toho or Tenoroc and leanin hard toward Tenoroc.

Daye looks like April 13th. Be good to see you again my friend.

Edited to say I just seen where you posted in the M&G thread.

This one is going to be awesome and I'm hoping I can go. There are some monsters in MH#5. Josh and I had a string of 5 trips with at least one 20" last fall.

Deadeye

Quote from: FD on March 21, 2019, 03:37:06 AM
This one is going to be awesome and I'm hoping I can go. There are some monsters in MH#5. Josh and I had a string of 5 trips with at least one 20" last fall.

That would be awesome if you could make it.

Of course there would be NOTHING wrong with a mid or late Summer M&G at the new Deck either!

FD

Quote from: Deadeye on March 21, 2019, 05:47:47 AM
That would be awesome if you could make it.

Of course there would be NOTHING wrong with a mid or late Summer M&G at the new Deck either!
That's a done deal.

A week later and I'm still waiting. Haven't heard a peep out of them.

Deadeye

Figures. Bunch of jerks that hold up your life just because they can.

FD

We had dinner last night in the new neighborhood at The Port restaurant. They were very accommodating to Amy's milk allergy and the chef even came out to talk to her. The food was awesome and we both left stuffed with fresh seafood for $36 plus tip.

We finished dinner around sunset and hung out driving around scoping the place out. The air boats were loud out on the main lake as a pack of them were coming back to the ramp just before dark but we really did not hear them away from the lake. 

The entire "Port" is a 25 mph zone and golf carts and UTV's are allowed on the street. It's a really laid back, pickup truck driving, red neck neighborhood that we already feel comfortable in.

There a is county boat ramp next to the restaurant and a small camp ground that looks like it has 4 cabins for rent.
Not that I'm lobbying for a classic from here, just saying...

BarryFL

Well, I'm just saying that sounds like a future classic site to me. :)

~Barry~

~Barry~

Deadeye

FD

Round 4.  6 items that I sent to them 11 days ago.

My patience is wearing thin. I'm about to shop this mortgage and the winner is going to get my commercial deposit. I'm just pissy that way.

Either these jerk offs or a very irritating insurance auditor is about to get a bullet... I can't take both of them at the same time.

Deadeye

Quote from: FD on March 26, 2019, 09:24:25 PM

My patience is wearing thin. I'm about to shop this mortgage and the winner is going to get my commercial deposit. I'm just pissy that way.

Either these jerk offs or a very irritating insurance auditor is about to get a bullet... I can't take both of them at the same time.

Lee I get you we went through the same dang thing when we re-financed. Same company for the last 10+ years and did a Re-Fi with them a few years before with no issue.

Drives you crazy. But its the Price We Pay for all the Deadbeats that got Loans back before 2008 that never should have and could't afford the payments, then when the Crash happened the Banks ended up with a Bunch of Housing they never wanted.

Real Crazy thing we are sort of headed for another Crash the way home pricing is on the rise again.

BarryFL

Quote from: FD on March 26, 2019, 09:24:25 PM

I'd have already called another lender. Having to submit duplicate documents is a sign of incompetance on their end. Have you talked to a manager or higher?

~Barry~

~Barry~

FD

Quote from: TR21FL on March 27, 2019, 06:17:38 PM
I'd have already called another lender. Having to submit duplicate documents is a sign of incompetance on their end. Have you talked to a manager or higher?

~Barry~

I sent a "sternly worded" email to the guy who's performance appraisal is most affected by my deposits explaining my displeasure in the lack of customer service and reminding him that I have a choice in where bank.

Apparently the threat of losing his largest depositor got someone's attention. He was the branch manger when I changed banks a decade ago after BOA pissed me off back then.

About an hour later a flurry of emails began between the mortgage department, the title company, my insurance agent and myself. The ball appears to be rolling rapidly now.

It's sad really, that you have to resort to threats just to get people to to their job.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FD on March 28, 2019, 05:16:31 AM
I sent a "sternly worded" email to the guy who's performance appraisal is most affected by my deposits explaining my displeasure in the lack of customer service and reminding him that I have a choice in where bank.

Apparently the threat of losing his largest depositor got someone's attention. He was the branch manger when I changed banks a decade ago after BOA pissed me off back then.

About an hour later a flurry of emails began between the mortgage department, the title company, my insurance agent and myself. The ball appears to be rolling rapidly now.

It's sad really, that you have to resort to threats just to get people to to their job.

Unbelievable!! Hopefully its smooth sailing from this point forward Lee.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bud Kennedy

Good for you FD.  Sometimes you just gotta use a big stick to keep the ball rolling.  I bet the conversation you will have with the banker after this is all over will be a very direct.   ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Deadeye

Hopefully that's it then.

I in no way make deposits the size you must do with your business, but have always paid ahead of due date on the mortgage with a direct pay on-Line.

When I told them OK it or Not I didn't no longer care as there were others that wanted my money they jumped on it and it was approved within a few days.

Sometimes I think they do this crap just because they can. Gives them a sense of power.

SFL BassHunter

The good thing is your able to use that tactic when needed. You have leverage.
It's sucks you need to resort to that though. Sometimes people need a little motivation though.

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

FD

One week out. Been going back and forth with the title company, mortgage underwriter, and my insurance underwriter.

An additional roof inspection is set for Monday to verify the condition of the existing shingles.

As far as I know we are still on a go for next Friday.

Capt. BassinLou

Lipripper

Quote from: FD on April 05, 2019, 11:58:50 AM
One week out. Been going back and forth with the title company, mortgage underwriter, and my insurance underwriter.

An additional roof inspection is set for Monday to verify the condition of the existing shingles.

As far as I know we are still on a go for next Friday.

That would be great to get it all over and done with.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

FD

Quote from: Bassinlou on April 05, 2019, 01:12:00 PM
Closing next Friday?
That's the plan.

But

Custer had a plan too.

Deadeye

My one Daughter is TRYING to buy a house. Yes it needs work, but it is priced well below its value due to that. The Seller is working with her to fix anything that is needed. The Seller's Realtor is trying to get her extra money to fix anything that is left.

The former people left it in a Mess Condition. Part of the deal was that she would have have it Professionally Cleaned and had that all lined up. The Roof Repair was lined up. The New Furnace was lined up. All that was needed wa to have the Loan Company (that has already approved her for way more than this house is selling for) get it's appraisal done.

Their Guy took forever and missed appointments. Finally showed and gave a Bad Report on the place. The Loan People asked Him for clarifying his comments. His reply that was several days late was simply that "this house is just a Flip House and not worth more".

Now the Loan People will not give her the money. Unless all the "to be done" work is completed by Tuesday.

That's right they want HER to pay to get all the stuff fixed before they will approve her the Loan. That's birdsh!t Crazy.

So she asked Dad to come over and help her clean the place out and do as much as we can tomorrow. There is no way she can or should pay to have stuff fixed on a house she doesn't and may not own. those people are nuts.

SFL BassHunter

Fred that's a big hell no. Don't do it. Don't put money into the house till it's yours.
Tell her to wait and find another house. Or have the sellers fix the required items.
Or find another lender and get someone else to go out there and inspect the house. Sounds like the first guy was an a hole.

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

BarryFL

Fred, that's not how that works. The buyer fixing stuff so they can buy it? WTF?

~Barry~

~Barry~

Deadeye

I agree. I have NEVER heard of the new buyer going in and making repairs on a house so the Lender will approve the loan.

She wants this place bad. She has put in offers on several homes this year and each time it fell through after Inspection. The last one I thought wasn't worth it but she liked it and the "maintenance guy" from her work told her it was "Move In Ready". Dad was like , "hmm this guy doesn't know sh!t". The Inspector found about Half of the house was wired on ONE Breaker and wires tapped in and ran all over.

Thank God that one fell through.

This one it really a nice place once cleaned up. I think it was bought to either Flip or used as a Rental. There is Junk everywhere inside. Like the folks that lived there just waited until the last day and grabbed what they could and left. Place smells of Pet Urine. Her plan was to have a Team come in and clean out everything and disinfect it and make it like nothing happened. Had the lady lined up as soon as it closed.

It is a 1,600 SF House 3/2/1 with a nice Family Room with a Fireplace and a Screen Porch off of it. The Realtor built in money to Fix the Roof (has one bad spot), Clean the Place, Put in a new AC Unit, and get New Kitchen Appliances-- and the house is still way under it's value. She is really getting one heck of a deal.

But NO WAY am I letting her put Thousands of Dollars into this place BEFORE she owns it.  I'll help her do the "clean out" of all the junk- which is supposedly the biggest concern they have.

The whole thing is dumb. She is approved BY THEM for way more than she is asking for, like $40,000 more.

Deadeye

Sorry Lee for kind of taking over Your Thread.