Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hawaii Bound!  (Read 223 times)

Deadeye

• Charter Member
  • You going Fishing again? Well Duh, I'm breathing.
Hawaii Bound!
« on: May 17, 2019, 08:09:36 AM »

After waiting a year after being able to Book It (this resort is sold out a year in advance always), the Wife and I will be leaving on Saturday for Hawaii.

Hawaii is a place we both have always wanted to see and now with our Vacation Club owning a Resort there we have the chance to go.

We have been to so many places we never would of even thought of going before we joined this Club. Having spent most of our lives using our Vacations as time to visit Family, this has been a real change to give ourselves some time away.

Looking forward to it and will post some pics along the way.
Eternal Optimism. It's what drives me to fish. Next cast is THE cast that will provide the reason why I am here. Big Bass, Small Bass, No Bass-- Everyday and Every Time out learn something. What worked and what didn't and why. In the end go enough days and then, Today is the day that it will all come together and the Fish Gods will smile.

SFL BassHunter

• SFL BassHunter
Re: Hawaii Bound!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 09:33:05 AM »

Have fun!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lee Smith

• CM Chief Community Diplomat
  • Gotta Love It!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 10:23:25 AM »

LMG wants to know if he will fit in a carry on?  ~roflmao

Y'all have fun!!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

SFL BassHunter

• SFL BassHunter
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 10:32:35 AM »

LMG wants to know if he will fit in a carry on?  ~roflmao

Y'all have fun!!

Ouch!!!!!  ~roflmao ~roflmao
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Donald Garner

• LM Forum Staff
  • Ultimate Bass Life Member / LSCR Club Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 12:16:50 PM »

Fred you and the wife enjoy the trip.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
  • Shimano, Daiwa, HawgTech, Dobyns, LSCR, Megabass
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 09:48:03 PM »

Yeah, I'll fit in a carry on! Lol. Enjoy the vacation. Get laid!

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Deadeye

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 11:01:28 AM »

We are here. Long ash trip but we made it.

Our view.

Eternal Optimism. It's what drives me to fish. Next cast is THE cast that will provide the reason why I am here. Big Bass, Small Bass, No Bass-- Everyday and Every Time out learn something. What worked and what didn't and why. In the end go enough days and then, Today is the day that it will all come together and the Fish Gods will smile.

Deadeye

• Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 02:00:28 AM »

Wife and I made the 2-mile hike to the top of Sleeping Giant Mountain. Quite the hike and quite a reward of a gorgeous views from the Top.

Just a few of the pics we took along the way.

Deadeye

• Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 12:37:25 PM »

Yesterday we took a Helicopter Tour of the island of Kauai. Nice to do and see things you can not see any other way.

big g

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »

Enjoy, it will go bye quickly! ~c~
(Fish) - Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Deadeye

• Charter Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 12:47:04 PM »

Last night we attended a Luau. I took a few pics but it is something you really have to see for yourself to appreciate.

big g

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 02:56:55 PM »

Love the outfits you two had.  Getting in the spirit. ~c~
(Fish) - Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Deadeye

• Charter Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »

Thanks G.

I like those style shirts.

Deadeye

• Charter Member
« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 01:48:26 AM »

Today we went on an ATV Ride that was about 20 miles. The property it was on was on old Sugar Cane Farm and Mill and is over 20,000 acres.

It is owned by the founder of AOL.

There have been several movies filmed there including Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, South Pacific, Big Joe Young and many more.

There is also a WWII Bunker that we got to go into and even found Petrified Saltine Crackers.

Normally it is all muddy trails but they had not had rain in over 10 days and the trails turned to dust. So much so you lost sight of the guy in front of you at times and drove by feel or your gut.

Best of all there is a double waterfall that has two pools that you can swim in, which we all did.

Afterward we went exploring and found some great shops and beautiful mountain canyon vistas.

Some of the days pics.

Got something special planned for tomorrow, so we’ll see how it goes. Stay tuned.

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
  • Shimano, Daiwa, HawgTech, Dobyns, LSCR, Megabass
« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 05:18:41 AM »

Great pictures! Looks like a blast.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Deadeye

• Charter Member
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 07:09:10 PM »

It has been.

But today’s deal turned out to be a Bust.

We had found a lake here in Hawaii that is supposed to be full of Largemouth And Peacock Bass and we wanted to fish it.

The Guide was late and for the first hour or so all he did was show us how to catch Tilapia.  Not saying that wasn’t cool and fun, but that was not why we were there.

Then we hit several places that were supposed to be good for Peacocks but never got a single hit.

Back at the dock my wife continued to catch some Tilapia while I tried for either a Pea of a LMB, but no luck.

Had no idea there was Bass in Hawaii and can’t prove there is. But still had a good time out fishing with the wife.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 27 queries.