Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Moving!!

(Read 410 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Gotsnodooks

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
Yep!!  Unfortunately it's happening!!  Gonna be packing up the house this time home and making a move to a new house me and the girlfriend have bought.

All the way to New Smyrna Beach lol    Just glad I won't be leaving Central Florida which I love so much!!! 

But....I'm looking for a little advice that maybe someone can help out with.  We bought a home on Turnbull Bay and the dock needs to be rebuilt.  I'm planning on having a boat lift installed...anyone know or have any experience in this so I can know what to and not to look for?

Capt. BassinLou

Yep!!  Unfortunately it's happening!!  Gonna be packing up the house this time home and making a move to a new house me and the girlfriend have bought.

All the way to New Smyrna Beach lol    Just glad I won't be leaving Central Florida which I love so much!!! 

But....I'm looking for a little advice that maybe someone can help out with.  We bought a home on Turnbull Bay and the dock needs to be rebuilt.  I'm planning on having a boat lift installed...anyone know or have any experience in this so I can know what to and not to look for?

Can't help you on any of the questions you asked, but I can say congrats!!  ~beer~