RCBS Customer Service

Started by BigDBasser, June 18, 2019, 05:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDBasser

Just read a post by Mike giving kudo's to Ram for their customer service.  I didn't want to highjack his post, so I have started this new post.

I would like to put a highly deserved kudo to the RCBS Reloading equipment customer service department.  I have been reloading pistol rounds in several calibers for many years.  I use a Rock Chucker IV for making precision rounds, and a Pro 2000 with auto indexing to crank out plinking rounds. 

Several times over the years I have broken or bent a part thru no fault of the equipment.  RCBS has always sent me the replacement part at no charge.  They have worked with me on the phone to help me work thru an adjustment issue insuring that the problem is solved before ending the call.

In my book, their customer service is a 10 out of 10 Stars.  I don't know about other reloading equipment's customer service, but they can only try to equal RCBS's.

If you ever thought about getting into reloading, I would recommend RCBS.  Both their equipment and customer service are top notch.

Princeton_Man

I believe I said the same thing in Mike's thread but, it's a fact, that kind of aftersale customer support is what makes great companies great. It not only keeps existing customers, it draws new customers.

I've had a similar experience with Hornady. They even sent me a spare to prevent down time in case it happened again.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Mike Cork

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think we need to share this kind of stuff among our community every time it happens. Don't know if you have to with these products but in general I'll gladly pay a little more to get great customer service. Meaning, if cost is more or less, it doesn't matter if they have a good  reputation for helping their customers. ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service