Father and son Everglades outing

Started by Capt. BassinLou, July 21, 2019, 08:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

The opportunity presented itself for my son and I to hang out and do some fishing in the Glades. Although the bite wasn't to cooperative, we got the chance to catch up and talk guy stuff while we fished. Dad did manage to catch a few, but all in all it was awesome to hang out with my newly minted teenager.... can't believe I'm saying that...
:( .... they grow up so fast!!

To see more pics and read the full report click here ---> Alligator Alley (7/20/19) Evening Shift

Donald Garner

A great day spent with your son and finding a fish or two.  Tks for sharing the trip and pictures with us.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

gtrpickr

Enjoy that father and son time, I enjoy it when I get it with my son. Great pic thanks for sharing.

coldfront

Quote from: gtrpickr on July 21, 2019, 08:28:58 AM
Enjoy that father and son time, I enjoy it when I get it with my son. Great pic thanks for sharing.

yep.  the older they get, the more precious the moments become.

Cuervo Jones

Looks like a great trip with your boy. Nice fish too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quit reading this and go fishing!

Jacobguy

Awesome trip, I love spending time with my dad. Hes always been my hunting buddy ;).

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oldfart9999

Enjoy the time, it's amazing how fast it goes by!!!
Nice fish!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Mike Cork

Great times, it's not always about the catching, but the fishing will always be great.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service