Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Legend Questions  (Read 1971 times)

96ImpalaSS

• UB Member
Some Legend Questions
« on: May 13, 2006, 12:49:59 PM »

Some may have seen my initial post in the Boat Ramp forum so I won't bore you again with all of that.  Never heard of Legend bass boats before I started lurking around here so please forgive my ignorance.

What does a fully rigged one go for with, let's say, a 225 Merc Opti Pro XS?  Low 40's?

Which trolling motor comes with it?  Can you get it upgraded to a 36v and 4 bank charger?

What kinds of latch mechanisms for storage boxes?  Like the new Tritons and Bass Cats (which I'm not a big fan of), or like the Ranger Z-series (which I like very much) or like the SKeeters (which are my favorite--just lift on the side handle and they're open--no latches but they can still be locked).

I see the Legends website lists the deck square footage which is very nice and wish more manufacturers like Champion and Legends do.  The Legends is very comparable to the Champion 20 ft deck sizes.

Do the Legend trailers come with a retractable tongue?

I see there's an interior rope lighting system. Does that include storage?

Thank You

MotherNature

• Watching Over You!
  • Admin
  • Takin' Names
    • Lady Legend
Re: Some Legend Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 01:30:54 PM »

Wow that is one heck of a list... Lets see if I can get you most of the answers....

Some may have seen my initial post in the Boat Ramp forum so I won't bore you again with all of that.  Never heard of Legend bass boats before I started lurking around here so please forgive my ignorance.

Not a problem ;) Most of the members lurked before they posted..

What does a fully rigged one go for with, let's say, a 225 Merc Opti Pro XS?  Low 40's?

The price is entirely dependant on the options that you select... but high 30's for the LE21 would be a good place to start. We got upgrades on the electronics, trolling motor, charger, deck insert, dual axle trailer with optional lighting and a recessed trolling motor foot area and it topped out at $41

Which trolling motor comes with it?  Can you get it upgraded to a 36v and 4 bank charger?

Standard is a 24 volt system but we upgraded to a 36v 4 bank charger.

What kinds of latch mechanisms for storage boxes?  Like the new Tritons and Bass Cats (which I'm not a big fan of), or like the Ranger Z-series (which I like very much) or like the SKeeters (which are my favorite--just lift on the side handle and they're open--no latches but they can still be locked).

The deck lids have a key lock system on them, a nylon strap handle, and the rod lockers have a scoop in the actual deck where you can open them by picking up the lid. I hope that was understandable. I can get some pictures of it for you if you would like.

I see the Legends website lists the deck square footage which is very nice and wish more manufacturers like Champion and Legends do.  The Legends is very comparable to the Champion 20 ft deck sizes.

Do the Legend trailers come with a retractable tongue?

That is an option ;)

I see there's an interior rope lighting system. Does that include storage?

The rope lighting is interior, meaning that it is inside of the hull and not exposed to the elements. The lighting in the front compartments is the rope lighting as well as under the consoles. The back compartments are lit with LED. The livewell is lit with a red led that makes night fishing easier on the eyes.

I hope that helped...

.`.><((((>`..`.><((((>

96ImpalaSS

• UB Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 08:49:04 PM »

That is excellent.  Thank you Laurie.  $41k fully loaded is $5000 less than the Z20 Comanche I was going to buy and less than the Triton Tr-21x.  It sounds like they price their boats to be very competitive with the top sellers.  The Legend sounds more enticing the more information I get on them.  Thanks again.

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
    • Ultimate Bass
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 09:00:39 AM »

96ImpalaSS we are going to try and get some pic's of the lighting up here for ya  ;) Looks like Laurie answered all your questions. If you get more just fire away. The only thing I can add is like all boats the boxes have struts to lift them. The storage in the Legend is amazing, you can see how it is set up from their website
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Kody Bradbury

• Smallmouth
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 01:18:04 PM »

96,  If you want to go for a ride or see a new Legend first hand, just let me know and we will get together.  I am running a LE-21 demo from Sanderson Marine now, and will have my new one in a couple of weeks.  I am in Richmond as well.  Let me know if I can help.

MotherNature

• Watching Over You!
  • Admin
  • Takin' Names
    • Lady Legend
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 01:39:45 PM »

Thanks Dkota it is great to see other Legend Owners here on the site...

.`.><((((>`..`.><((((>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 24 queries.