NuTech Lures Giveaway 1 Sept 2019

Started by Mike Cork, August 27, 2019, 02:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

NuTech Lures Giveaway 1 Sept 2019

NuTech Lures is giving away a bait of choice to three lucky winners.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at

You must put "NuTech Lures" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
How much does a Nutech 1/2 ounce NuJig Elite cost?

Hint: Nutech Lures

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.
You have until Sunday at midnight (1 Sept 2019) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade

Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have fantastic customer service, great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.
Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
           NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
XZone Lures
Mister Twister
Cork's Reel Service
Lockett Lures Outlet
Bass Angler Magazine

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

geneinnc

I'm in for sure. I'm using their chatterbait for the first time tomorrow. Jig fishing is my weakest area. I ordered an all white 3/8 oz and I'm using a green trailer on it. The few bass I've got on a chatterbait were nice so I downsized to try for quantity. I'll report back tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

twocold

I'm in thanks Nutech and UB for the chance

ike8120

Gary (ike8120)

"It's not whats best......It's whats best for you"

WyattEarp

2x for me as well/

Thanks UB, Nutech and all of the sponsors here at UB.

Lipripper

I'm in twice also and maybe I will get lucky since the drawing is on my birthday.  lo lo  Wyatt I see your Charter Member ship went through.  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Bassinkorea

I'm in for this one as well, twice!

Let's see if my lucky streak can continue  lo
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

gtrpickr

SteveTX

Also in x2 for free quality tackle.  ;) Thanks

Smallie_Stalker

I'm in X2!  ;D

With fall fishing coming up the Elite Mega Blade would really fit the bill.  :-*

Thank you Bo and UB!  ~c~
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Bretts_daddy

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

No matter how much we know about fishing there is always more to learn!

zippyduck

I was going to pass on this as I've won several times but I have no self control. And who can pass on free NuTech lures.

Thanks Bo and UB!!
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

geneinnc

I was lucky enough to win last month and I received my white chatterbait from Nutech this week. White and green are the overall best for daylight fishing on Lake Hickory. I fitted a green plastic trailer and tried it out yesterday and that bait his some killer action. I can slow roll it or run it under the surface like a buzz bait. All the action here in the dead of summer is top water in the morning so I will be able to turn it loose soon. Right now I'm just playing around on which line and tackle this bait likes.

Thanks Nutech!

Flat Rock

You guys need to step back...  It's my turn to win dog gone it..   ~bb   ;D

Lipripper

Quote from: Flat Rock on August 30, 2019, 09:47:23 PM
You guys need to step back...  It's my turn to win dog gone it..   ~bb   ;D
~roflmao ~roflmao It's been a spell since I've won anything either. Kind of like my Bass catching lately.  lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

Thank you everyone for checking out NuTech Lures website. If you watched any of the Technology videos that Bo has put up you will quickly realize that NuTech Lures are a must have, the jigs, spinnerbaits, and vibrating jigs, all have the best hook up ratios and the most weedless capabilities available. You'll wear the skirt off a NuTech Bait before you hang it up and loose it. Yet you'll hook every bass in the roof of the mouth...

This months winners are

Flat Rock
Dmccoyks
gtrpickr

Please send Bo a message with your bait of choice, make sure to include the size and color you'd like to try. Also he'll need your given name and mailing address. Click here to send him a Personal Message

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

geneinnc

Congrats guys. Chatterbaits have a killer action.

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

gtrpickr

This is awesome, thanks Bo and UB!
I just order a couple elite blades last week so I think I am going to try a grass jig

SteveTX

apenland01

ike8120

Gary (ike8120)

"It's not whats best......It's whats best for you"

Bassinkorea

Congrats Flat Rock, Dmccoyks & gtrpickr   ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Flat Rock

Quote from: Mike Cork on September 02, 2019, 02:20:28 PM
Thank you everyone for checking out NuTech Lures website. If you watched any of the Technology videos that Bo has put up you will quickly realize that NuTech Lures are a must have, the jigs, spinnerbaits, and vibrating jigs, all have the best hook up ratios and the most weedless capabilities available. You'll wear the skirt off a NuTech Bait before you hang it up and loose it. Yet you'll hook every bass in the roof of the mouth...

This months winners are

Flat Rock
Dmccoyks
gtrpickr

Please send Bo a message with your bait of choice, make sure to include the size and color you'd like to try. Also he'll need your given name and mailing address. Click here to send him a Personal Message

Whoa... I won ?     j~w   ~roflmao

Thanks You...   ~c~

Flat Rock

Quote from: Lipripper on August 31, 2019, 08:19:52 AM
~roflmao ~roflmao It's been a spell since I've won anything either. Kind of like my Bass catching lately.  lo

Buddy let me tell you something...   I've been luckier winning stuff for bass fishing and boat stuff this yr than fishing...  Took a stranger out fishing and he caught all the fish...  I've only had two trip this whole summer where I caught fish and participated in 5 catfish tourns and I'm the only person that hasn't caught a damn catfish...    :help:

Thanks guys for the well wishes..  tight lines  8)