Sept Bassin / Back to School / Football/ Prayer reqeusts

Started by Donald Garner, September 01, 2019, 07:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Good afternoon to everyone,

Its another partly sunny and hot day across Central Texas today  ~sweat ~sun  Our forecasted temps are 72 / 94 dgrs with 38% humidity.

It was a busy day yesterday at school.  I wound up helping a couple different Leads at their school.  Just prior to heading home we had a water line break in the girls locker room at my school.  That water came out so quick it had the entire locker room flooded with about 1inch of water  :o  We had water in the Coaches office and it was starting to run down the hallway before I could get it shut off  :surrender:

We went and brought in the shop vac we have and one of the floor scrubbers.  All of our floor scrubbers have built in Vacuums.  I helped for a few minutes and my team member that assigned to the Athletic Area spend the early part of his shift cleaning up water.

After getting home and cleaned up the wife and I went out to eat and made a pit stop at Lowes and Walmart.  I picked up some nuts and bolts and plexiglass that I used to mount my new onboard charger on. 

Bright and early this morning I went to work on getting the new onboard charger mounted.  This new chargers mounting holes are different than my old charger.  Instead of drilling new holes in the fiberglass I decided to mount this charger on the back side of my storage box.

Old charger and location

New charger and location

I'm going to do a little piece on installation etc over in Stratos Boats and in Dock Talk later on. 

We're off to our First Home Football game of the season for Mary Hardin Baylor Crusaders.  I'm glad it's a night game tonight.  It would be miserable sitting in this heat.

Bud; Good luck getting the floor laid in.  I know you're a busy man getting things squared away for the contractors.  Hope the techs can find that issue with your motor.   You and the wife enjoy the visit with your out of town friends. 

Lip; Glad to hear you got a little shower there.  I wish we'd get another shower or too here.  That last one didn't last very long  ???  The ground here is still like walking on crackers  :surrender:  I don't  know when my next trip will be.  I still got a couple small things I need to get done on the Stratos prior to Fishing for Freedom here in a couple weeks.

Zippy; Hope your had a relaxing and pleasant trip. 

Princeton_Man; When I removed the old onboard charger those screws the tech's put in sure weren't very long.  Matter of fact there were only (3) screws holding the charger to the wall.  Like mentioned earlier there's a "How To Upgrade" in the Stratos section.  I took a few pictures of putting this thing together.  For sure its a lot more stable than before and I actually have a little more space for something else now.

Rodney; Tks for the update on your back.  Hopefully you'll be able to hit the water soon.  I just hope this one last longer than that other charger.  I was pretty pissed about it not lasting longer.  I have this same model only a 2 Banker in my G3 and I've had no issues with it at all.

To everyone have a relaxing and pleasant evening.  Be safe in your travels during the rest of this weekend.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Donald Garner

Howdy from Central Texas  8)

We're starting the day off with clear skies with forecasted temps of 70 / 98dgrs with 87% humidity  ~sun

We're off to church here in a little while then its back home for lunch today.  The wife has something cooking in the crock pot and it smells good  :food ;PEP)  I have a Deacon's meeting to attend this afternoon at church. 

When I get back home I need to check the Stratos trailer right rear tail light.  I think I got a blown bulb.  Hopefully it won't take to long to get this issue fixed.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Saturday and the aches and pains were kept in check.  To those that had the opportunity to hit the water ya'll had a successful trip.

To everyone have a pleasant day with the family and friends.
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

Lipripper

Morning everyone and Donald have a good day a church and here's some fresh if you need some. We had a little more  ~rain move through here about 5 AM with a little thunder but again most of the heavy stuff went just north of my house again. My tomato and pepper plants are loving these brief storms and saves me from having to water.  ;D Rodney y'all getting any of this stuff over your way and how's the old body feeling today? SHC how things going down younder and when you going fishing again? Bud sounds like it's going to be a busy week down by the beach this week and it;s a good thing that SWMBO won't be there for the flooring installation on Wednesday. Hope everyone has a great day and be safe out there. 

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Oldfart9999

Afternoon all!!! 55 when I got up 65 now, sunny morning showers now. The back is doing better, that is good news, the knee, while a bit troublesome seems to be coming along, I resume therapy Wednesday, looking forward to it. ;D
Lip, we're getting showers almost everyday, all the bodies of water are cooling off and we some trees changing. Fall be in the air. Go fishing, you need it!!!
Bud, hope all goes well with the boat and the floors!!!
Jim, I'm fortunate, my boat is a bit different, the fuel tank battery area are quite a bit smaller and there's no room for the charger, I mounted mine in a corner just in front of the fuel tank on the floor, works well.
Zippy, how was the practice? Hope you caught em!!!
Donald, we made it to Mass early then home, relaxed for a bit then hit the basement to work on some new tools, several new to me planes and when they're done I got some new chisels to get ready. Neat install on the charger!!!
Rodney 
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

zippyduck

Good night all,

It has been a busy, fun weekend. Wen fishing Friday and caught a few on frogs and missed as many.
Saturday I played on the bouncy house with my son and grandchildren. Really enjoyed my grandsons birthday party.
Got out today with Fishballer06 and helped him improve his IBASS score. Then visited my brothers new house and found out I will be an Uncle again.

Hope you all had good times also.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Lipripper

Rodney good to hear your feeling better and I know your ready to hit the water I know I am. We are suppose the have temps in the 80's all week with no more  ~rain till next weekend. I'm hoping to get out and go fishing somewhere even if I know the skunk will be waiting on me. lo zippy sounds like you had a great great weekend.  ~c~ Good night everyone and see y'all in the morning for some coffee.

Oldfart9999

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY!!! Now you get to rest up from the weekend and all your partying!!! 60 headed to 69, possible showers till around noon when it starts clearing. I didn't need ice this morning!!! ;D ;D ;D
Lip, we're going to be in the 70s all week, gradually heading to upper 70s, sunny all week.
Zippy, sounds like a great weekend!!!
Have a great day, be well!!!
Rodney

Donald Garner

Good evening from Belton, Texas   ~shade

It was mostly sunny today with the forecasted temps of 73 / 99dgrs with 36% humidity.   

Some what busy day at school.  I spent a hour or so helping another lead with a computer issue.  After lunch I spent the afternoon touring the new high school that's being constructed.  It due to be open and operational in Aug 2020.  While touring the new school with my supervisor and the principal I was informed I was the new Lead Custodian effective today.

So for the rest of this school year I'm wearing 2 hats.  I get to plan out what new equipment we'll need etc.  Hopefully I'll get to be part of the hiring of my team.  Its going to take people that are self motivated and require little to no supervision.   I've already made a recommendation that we up the personnel count from 17 to 25 custodians. 

This new school is huge and its going to be state of the art also.  Needless to say I'm excited about this new challenge.  The new principal is fired up and excited too.  I can't wait till all the construction gets done so we can get back in there and see the finished product.

Rodney; Glad to hear your feeling somewhat better.  Tks for the update.

Lip;  We got some rain in the forecast for this coming weekend.  I hope you're able to hit the water soon also.

Zip; Glad you had a great weekend with your family.

To everyone enjoy the evening and hopefully tomorrow will be even a better day   ;)

zippyduck

The weather here is calling for little to no chance of rain all the way through the weekend with temps in the upper 70's.

Don,

Enjoy the new challenges and school. Lots of years of preparation made you ready for this.

Rodney,

Keep up the healing and get on the water before that three letter word is on the lakes.

Lip,

I hope you break that dry spell and finally catch a bass.

All is great here.

Oldfart9999

Good morning UB nation!!! 49 headed to low 70s, sunny, beautiful day. Somewhere around 10:30 or so there was a crash outside the house, I popped some clothes on, didn't want to be out there in my tidy whities, a little chilly, seems Blondie backed out of her driveway into a tow truck then took off down the street at a high rate fleeing, she tried making a right turn and was moving a tad too fast. The light pole helped stop her, too bad, it died. The tow truck followed her, she did a hit and run with it, saw what happened and ran to make sure she was ok. With a lot of people out of their homes she refused to stay and took off walking, one of the 2 guys from the tow truck followed her to see where she was going. A fire truck was the first emergency vehicle to show up, they put tape up and waited for the police who showed up about 30 minutes later. The police started looking for witnesses, called a tow truck and talked to everybody there. One asked me what I saw and it wasn't much, just Blondie walking at a high rate of speed in that direction, oh boy is she going to be in trouble, 2 leaving the scenes within minutes. The tow truck showed up, Blondie took the keys with her, truck dragged a Volkswagen up onto the flatbed and drove away. We reminisced about old times when there so many accidents that all the trees on one side of the road were gone, several homes where remodeled by car, many cars were totaled, we had 2 done, and the neighborhood was an exciting place to be. This was the first one in a long time, evidently the bars are throwing out the drunks, this street is a flyway, nice and wide, and only one curve, up on the next block. Well guys, I'm tired so I'll do a quick check of the rest of the site then I'm doing an eyelid check to be sure they're fine.
Rodney

Princeton_Man

Good morning, everyone!

Don, it sounds like you're going to have an opportunity to fix some things. Maybe you can hire a few retired vets and fix a lot of things. ;)

Rodney, thirty minutes for law enforcement to show up? That's really sad. Chances are she'll hire a sleazebag lawyer, claim her car was stolen, deny everything, and get off scot-free. Even in some of the more remote areas around here, law enforcement would have been on the scene in minutes like angry hornets on a disturbed hive.

Zippy, be sure and leave your matches at home. We're in drought conditions down here. Much of the grass is brown, many leaves are skipping their colors and already on the ground and the parameter of the fields that I keep mowed for patrolling (walking the dog) are crispy brown. While we've started to have some cooler nights we hit 80's and low 90s during the day.

Guntersville is one day closer!  ~c~

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lipripper

Sorry I didn't get here sooner but I've been busy getting everything together for a fish fry this evening. Thawed out about 60 crappie fillets and cut up some fresh green peppers from my plants that I picked last night.I'm going to start battering them in my mixture of Andy's batter and other seasonings I put in there with it to bring it up to my standers. I also am going to cut up some potatoes and put in them fresh peppers and onions mix with some olive oil and add some more seasoning and wrap them up in foil and open a couple cans of pork and beans . Should be good. Rodney sounds like you had a exciting morning. Donald sounds like you have been busy and hope you get some of that much needed  ~rain PM sounds like y'all could use some of that  ~rain also. Bud you got everything all ready for the floor guys? Hope everyone has a nice day and be safe out there. 

zippyduck

Good night guys,

Had a usual work day, getting slower for some reason which is ok.
Got a package in the mail today.  ;D If I run out of frogs in G-ville then we sank the boat.
It is getting hard to concentrate on much other than the trip south. Trying to learn the new language is the toughest part.  lo
Lip,
You made me hungry for some crappie sammiches.
PM,
No matches, just chipped ham and barbecues sauce with lots of buns.
Rodney,
I'm happy for everyone you put on some pants.  lo You can't even sleep without getting into some mess.

Bud Kennedy

Flooring installation day today.  Got the master bedroom and the living room all cleared out and ready for the installers to arrive.  The entire house is in a mess.  Our house is quite small and I have stuff piled everywhere.  Be glad when this is all finished today so I can start putting things back together.

Service shop still working on the boat and they believe they have identified the true problem.  It seems to be turning out that my original suspicions are correct but will know more after they test the boat on the river this morning.  Once things are confirmed to be ok then hopefully this nightmare will be over.

Taste of early fall temps starting today through the weekend.  It has been a hot summer so this short break will be appreciated.  Tomorrow will have to be a lawn mowing day most likely and then I can get back to some fishing very soon now.  Temps tomorrow has a high only in the upper 70s.

Lipripper

everyone and grab a cup of fresh zippy hope you got a good nights and I got leftovers a plenty so come on down.  ;D Bud I know y'all will be glad to get the new flooring down and SWMBO will be happy. Glad y'all are getting some cooler weather and hope that you can get out fishing soon. Donald how things going down your way and y'all going to be getting any  ~rain from that storm down on the gulf coast? Rodney y'all getting some of this cooler weather and how's your old body doing today? SHC  you still alive down younder and how's your daughter doing? Hope everyone has a great day and be safe out there.

Donald Garner

Good evening to everyone,

We had partly sunny skies across Central Texas today  ~sun  Our forecasted temps were 72 / 90dgrs with 52% humidity.

Somewhat busy at school today.  I finished up my School Start Up Equipment and Personnel list last night.  I reviewed this morning at work and added a couple items afterwards I sent it to my supervisor and our Director for their approval.  I briefed my Day person on her additional duties while I'm gone for the next 5 days.  I took the flags down and clocked out.

The wife and I are traveling to Dry Ridge, Kentucky tomorrow.  We're going to fly into Cincinnati, OH pickup a rental vehicle down to Dry Ridge and spend 3 days there.  We're going to check out the ARK and some other attractions in the area.  Sunday morning we'll head back this way.  I'm taking Monday off to recuperate from traveling.

Zip; Tks buddy and yep I'm re-energized for this new assignment.  You have a great time at G-ville.  I hope you guys put the hurt to um.

Rodney; Sounds like Blondie might be a wanted poster soon :-\  Your neighborhood sounds exciting with high speed races going on.  How's the back and knees doing today?  Better I hope.  You get those planes sharpened up and blades aligned properly?

Lip; There's a lot of rain falling in Southeast and East Texas these next few days.  Here in Central Texas we're not forecasted to get hardly anything though.  Looking at the radar those living in the areas I just mentioned it looks like they'll get hammered. 

That fish fry meal sure sounds tasty  :food ;PEP)

Jim; We have a few vet's working for the School District now.  There's about 10 teachers here at SBMS that are Vets.  Here at one time I had (2) Navy Vets from the Vietnam War working with me. One passed on due to illness and the other switched jobs and now works in the cafeteria here at school.

Bud; Tks for the construction update.  Hope them tech's can finally get your Ranger up to 100% operational.  Glad to hear you're finally getting some cooler weather.  It won't be long till we'll be getting ours I hope.

Alrighty guys and to everyone else.  I'll be off the site here till Monday 23rd.  Ya'll have a relaxing evening and weekend a head.  Safe travels for everyone if you're out and about.  Tight lines to those heading to Guntersville.

Bud Kennedy

Flooring is done.  The installation went very smooth and the quality of their work was exceptional compared to others who have performed work here.  It was a man and wife team and they seldom said a word to each other.  The just knew what had to be done and then did it.  Many of the contractors here are Mexican and I continue to be amazed how hard they tend to work. They must have had a lot of experience as smooth and polished it went.

Still have not heard from the boat service shop.  Makes me a little worried now not knowing what is going on.

zippyduck

Another boring night ahead of me at work. Boring is good.

Don,
Enjoy the Vacation! We need lots of pics.

Bud,
Glad the installation went well. Now don't mess it up moving everything back in place.

Lip,
I sleep in the morning. I usually get home around 3 am and to bed around 5-6 am.

Oldfart9999

Good morning UBers!!! 49 headed to low/mid 70s, sunny, great day. I resumed therapy for my knee yesterday, worked it pretty good, knee and back held up nicely. ;D :) :) ;D
Jim, since there were no injuries, and the cops were probably on other calls, they are understaffed, we figure that's why it took so long, normally they are on top of everything. I give them nothing but kudos, as else where the nut jobs hate them and denigrate them at every turn blaming them for everything from psoriasis to brutality  and anything in-between, they are understaffed but complained about if they have overtime. We have firehouses, on rotating mini shutdowns and not allowed the overtime needed to properly staff the houses but there is no hiring to bring the staff levels to where they should be. The money is going to welfare and illegals, it's a mess and no signs of getting better. City schools are going into receivership because they can't graduate the kids with any level of education, 5 decades of "progressive" governance.
Lip, them crappie fillets sure sound good!!! yep, we're getting the cool weather and, while it's dry this week, rain, the lawn is growing like it's spring. :surrender:
Bud, the flooring folks sound like they were squared away, good deal!!! Hope the 'Rude is finally getting done the way it should have been and you can get out soon!!!
Donald, you and Mrs. Donald have a great trip!!!
It's shopping day, allergy shots day and hook up the boat to get an early start perch jerking tomorrow, yep plan on hitting the water and playing with the fishes tomorrow and Saturday. ;D :) ;D :)
Rodney 

Bud Kennedy

Mostly quiet day today.  A few errands and then lunch out with the Mrs.  Still no word from the service shop.  I would imagine it could be Monday before I get the boat unless they finish today and allow me to pick it up tomorrow.  Don't really care at this point.  I just want this nightmare to be over. 

We mowed the lawn yesterday and today we took the clippings and other plant trimmings to the recycle center so that job is done for another week.  I had to clean the fountain in the courtyard at the request of the Mrs. and that too is now done the fountain is re filled and back in service.

Weather is a bit warmer today but not bad at all.  Currently it is 83 with sunny skies and fairly low humidity.  Should stay that way through the weekend.  Warmer temps returning next week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and maybe catch a few fish while you are at it.

Bud Kennedy

We have had a great week last week of cooler temps and low humidity.  A couple of mornings it was down to 59 even though the highs were in the lower 80s.  Was really a nice break from all of that summer heat and humidity.  The real problem is that I have no boat as it has been in the shop for some major motor stuff.  Finally the boat performed well yesterday in the on water test but still needs new high speed jets in the carbs so I told the dealer to keep it until the jets come in and are installed with one more on water test.  Had bigger trolling batteries installed and a bit larger crank batter while they were at it.  So we should be all good to go by the end of the day on Wednesday or first thing Thursday.

Unfortunately the heat and humidity is forecasted to return this week but I am still gonna go fishing if only for a couple hours in the early mornings.  Really excited to launch the boat after all this motor work just to see how it performs after sitting for a couple of days.  I feel like a kid at christmas looking forward to unwrapping the christmas morning presents.  I sure hope I won't be disappointed once again.

In the back of my mind I am hoping the repairs were successful so I don't have to buy another motor but rest assured I am prepared to do exactly that if I have to.  I am still a little bummed out by not attending the Guntersville Rally this year.  The wife is doing well and I might have been able to leave her here alone while I went to Guntersville but I would still be a bit nervous to do so.  So, I guess it is best to be staying home this year.

Most of the renovation work at the house is done except for those odds and ends that seem to be coming up in the conversations.  This renovation sure did take a chunk out of my bank account.  I hope the backyard money tree has a good crop in the spring.  It has been a long summer with renovation work starting last April and just finishing this past week.  I still have stuff to put away in its proper place and I have a bunch of stuff that needs to get sold or thrown out.  Either way, its gotta go and this includes all the long ago retired fishing stuff that haunts the garage.

I thought I was the hoarder in the family but after cleaning out the Wife's walk in closet she has earned the hoarder award for now.  I had no idea she had so many handbags, shoes and craft supplies to go along with clothing she had when she was a size 6.  Trust me when I say that was many years and many sizes ago.  Even if she could find someone who wanted them they would look like a 60s hippie if they wore them in public.  We are both a lot thicker these days then so many years ago.  lo lo

Lipripper

Evening everyone and it's been a overcast humid windy day around here so I didn't venture out on the muddy banks to go fishing. Bud my wife sounds a whole lot like yours.  lo lo Glad your renovation stuff is about over and hope you have a good crop on your money tree in your back yard. Rodney how y'all doing today and your body still getting better Donald hope all is well down in your neck of the woods. SHC how you be down younder Hope everyone has a great day and be safe out there.

Donald Garner

Greetings from Belton, Texas  8)

We had mostly clear skies today across Central Texas.  Our forecasted temps were 75 / 94dgrs with 41% humidity.

The trip to Kentucky was pleasant. We had decent weather during the entire trip to and from.  The visit to The Ark and Creation Museum was exciting and IMO worth the cost.  Friday morning was the day we visited The Art.  As we departed the hotel the sky was overcast and it looked like rain.  We pulled into the parking lot and was greeted by the end of a rain shower.  Guys what appeared next couldn't have been scripted any better.  There was a Rainbow over the Ark  ~shade  People standing in the parking lot were taking pictures etc.  They were people in the ticket line talking about it also.  When my wife sends me that picture I'll share it with ya.  Saturday morning we heading over to the Creation Museum and spent the morning over there.  I'll share a few pictures of that visit later also.

Here is the website if ya'll want to check it out.

Noah's Ark

We got back home Sunday afternoon we stopped at Texas Roadhouse for supper.   It was great getting back home.  The yard looked like a hay field, acorns covered both driveways.  I knew what was on the schedule for Monday morning  lo  Prior to leaving on the trip our washer decided to become Non-Operational so our dirty clothes will have to wait for repairs.  The repair guys showed up this morning on time.  Our 17 year old Maytag Washer is going to get a rebuilt job.  Unfortunately they're going to have to order parts and its going to take 5 days for them to arrive.  The cost of repairs is less than what a new machine was going to cost.  So we'll just have to wait for them to arrive.

The yard looks presentable once again all nice and neatly mowed and trimmed.  After talking with the Maytag repair guys I pulled the Stratos out of the storage yard. My last trip out I noticed the right rear trailer light was Non-Operational.  I got the tail light off and checked the bulbs and headed on down to the parts store for replacements.  This was the first time I ever took apart a submergible tail light cover.  I was always wondering how those bulbs kept from blowing out while submerged.  Pretty neat little protective cover over the light blubs.

After getting the taillight repaired I tackled one of the running lights on the Right Side of the trailer.  This one light kept going out after hitting a bump etc.  I installed a different light and we'll see what happens.  If it goes out again I'm going to have to change out the entire light mounting bracket.

I'm tired now and just plan on relaxing the rest of the evening.  Its back to the Fun Farm tomorrow.

Lip; I was hoping to see that you had a fishing trip story to share.  It sounds like the weather has something to do with that  :( 

Bud; Glad to hear you're getting / had some cooler weather.  The weather in Kentucky was great cool mornings and evening.  Wish I could've brought that weather back home with us.  We had some hot weather here this morning and it looks like it going to be here for a while still.  Tks for the update on the renovations.  Hope the wife enjoys them. 

You talked about your wife's collection of items.  It must be a wife thing  ~shade lo  I've now moved ALL MY CLOTHES out of the Master Bedroom Closet.  My stuff has found its way to one of the spare bedroom closets  :surrender:  My wife and I have this understanding I don't say anything about how much clothes, shoes and accessories she has and she doesn't say anything about my fishing stuff  ;)

Hope there's some good positive news reference your outboard.  I know its been a real PIA for ya.  My water pressure gauge has decided to stop working on my Yamaha.  The engine is pissing strong but the gauge isn't reading it.  I might've pulled a wire loose while cleaning up the mess behind the dash a couple weeks ago.  I'm going to crack the dash panel loose come Saturday morning.  I'm going to trace down the wires and check the fuse panel.  If I can't find the issue I'll take it to the marine dealership and let them play with it.  I'm not going to do the Marine Dealership thing till after the Fishing for Freedom Event next Saturday thought.

Rodney; Tks for the update on the back and knee.  Glad to hear the pain is being held in check.  Hope you had a successful outing and some fish were caught.

Zippy; Hope you had a pleasant weekend and were able to get out and wet a line or two.

To everyone have a relaxing evening and a better day tomorrow.   

Bud Kennedy

Donald, I think my clothes have always been in the spare bedroom closet.  There never was any more room in the Wife's walk in.  I suppose one day she will get rid of some stuff.  I should not complain as my closet is full of stuff I won't or can't wear.  Probably have a dozen suits in the closet that are all too big for me now as well as a bunch of dress shirts that I don't wear and pullover sirts and sweaters that are really worn out.  I don't know why I haven't got rid of them yet.  So, I guess I am just as bad.

The boat passed on water test on Saturday but still needs some new carb jets so I just told them to keep the boat until they get the new jets in.  Should be home on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday.  I am anxious to have a performing boat once again and I also want to try out those new group 31 trolling batteries that have been installed.  The old batteries were group 27 so I should get a lot more utility from the bigger interstates.  Also upgraded the cranking battery to a larger size.  Old battery was group 24 and the new is a group 27.  Kinda tight in that area so that is as big as I could go for the crank battery.

Oldfart9999

Good morning all!!! 59 headed to mid/ upper 60s, cloudy, morning showers. It's kind of ugly, for starters the sonar at the bow isn't readable on down scan and the console it's not readable on structure/down scan, seems to be a battery problem but I'm not so sure, need to check out the charger, wire the units direct to the battery and since the ignition switch spit the bit replace it, fun and games. To make things worse yesterday morning(middle of the night) when I went to the potty I started to sit and the back went out, it was bad, if I hadn't had the injections I would have been on the floor unable to get up. After icing it off and on it became bearable and I was able to get to a therapy session, heavily modified but got through it, the knee is doing well. I had a follow up appointment with the pain management Doc, turns out it's muscle spasms, they need to be stretched out he faxed my therapy office, probably will start that next week.
Rodney