Locket Lures Box of Baits Giveaway 29 Sept 19

Started by Donald Garner, September 23, 2019, 04:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greetings to everyone,

:toot: :toot:  Locket Lures an 'UltimateBass Sponsor' is giving away FREE Baits  ~c~  ~c~    To check out the details on how to enter this contest just read below.

Good luck to all that enters.

Tight Lines
Don

Quote from: Mike Cork on September 23, 2019, 01:36:33 PM
Locket Lures Box of Baits Giveaway 29 Sept 2019

Locket Lures is giving away a Plano box filled with bass baits to a lucky winner.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "Lockett Lures" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
Lockett Lures has monthly specials, in September there are several specials available, one of which is a box full of Psycho Shad swim baits. This months questions is, how much is the Plano box of Psycho Shad swim baits in September?

Hint: Lockett Lures

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.
You have until Sunday at midnight (29 Sept 2019) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard