MM 35 10/13/19

Started by FLO GROWN, October 13, 2019, 06:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLO GROWN

Went out to the alley today got a couple nice fish, but the main reason for this post is to let you guys know one of the trucks at the boat ramp parking area got broken into, that really sucks guy works all week to go enjoy some time on the water and these animals break into his vehicle, so just mindful  out there if you see anyone suspicious don't hesitate to call the police or introduce him to the pavement. Here's a couple pics thanks for reading.

"Tight lines"

WTodd

This is why I'm ALWAYS packing.....leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLO GROWN

Quote from: WTodd on October 13, 2019, 07:01:34 PM
This is why I'm ALWAYS packing.....leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

I hear ya bro

"Tight lines"

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FLO GROWN on October 13, 2019, 06:59:45 PM
Went out to the alley today got a couple nice fish, but the main reason for this post is to let you guys know one of the trucks at the boat ramp parking area got broken into, that really sucks guy works all week to go enjoy some time on the water and these animals break into his vehicle, so just mindful  out there if you see anyone suspicious don't hesitate to call the police or introduce him to the pavement. Here's a couple pics thanks for reading.

Appreciate the information FG. Sucks to hear they are breaking into trucks again out there.

RangerAndBass

That's the sh**s isnt it FG?  Nice fish!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

FLO GROWN

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 13, 2019, 07:03:43 PM
Appreciate the information FG. Sucks to hear they are breaking into trucks again out there.
No prob,there was alotttt of trucks out there today too bad no one saw him

"Tight lines"

FLO GROWN

Quote from: RangerAndBass on October 13, 2019, 07:04:22 PM
That's the sh**s isnt it FG?  Nice fish!

Thanks bud ,sucks for that guy coming back to ramp

"Tight lines"

RangerAndBass

No kidding!

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

FLO GROWN

Lou can you change date on title thanks bud!!

"Tight lines"

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FLO GROWN on October 13, 2019, 07:18:27 PM
Lou can you change date on title thanks bud!!

You're welcome, fixed it.

LgMouthGambler

Crazy about them with the trucks. Usually it's a Ford diesel they want to jack. They can see clear into my truck, and they can see there ain't nothing to jack. Lol.

Good score on the fish.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

big g

The break in and thefts at MM35 have been happening on and off for years.  With all the cameras along the alley, they should monitor the rest areas and ramps.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

WTodd

Either that or have someone stay behind and take care of it....word will get out.

Capt. BassinLou

I can now see why guys launch and drive to the rest stop, park their trucks, and then walk quite a ways back to ramp. The added security of the rest stop gives them peace of mind I guess.

FLO GROWN

They should have cameras up in the parking lots of the boat ramp area.

"Tight lines"