NuTech Lures Giveaway 3 Nov 2019

Started by Mike Cork, October 28, 2019, 10:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

NuTech Lures Giveaway 3 Nov 2019

NuTech Lures is giving away a bait of choice to three lucky winners.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "NuTech Lures" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
Fall is here, bass are chasing shad. What two sizes does the NuTech Elite Spinjig come in?

Hint: NuTech Lures

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.
You have until Sunday at midnight (3 Nov 2019) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade
Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have fantastic customer service, great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.
Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
XZone Lures
Mister Twister
Cork's Reel Service
Lockett Lures Outlet
Bass Angler Magazine

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Free NuTech? You know I'm in twice!  ;D

Thank you Bo and  UB.  ~fff ~fff ~cf
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

twocold

Lipripper

gtrpickr

since I won on the last one I will sit this one out but its very tempting, Nutech rocks!
Good Luck to everyone!

Fish_in_1

Mike Cork

Thank you everyone for participating in the contests and the forum. Hopefully you spent some time investigating the NuTech website. Bo has baits for every season and some that are seasonless, meaning they work all year long.

Our winners are

TxRanger1
Tallen
apenland01

Congratulations. You'll have to send Bo (screen name Merc1997) a Personal Message telling him the bait you want including the size and color. He'll need your given name and mailing address. Click here to send him a PM

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

gtrpickr

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lipripper

Congratulation y'all and like Mike said look around in there while your picking out your prize cause I;m sure y;all can find something else in there y'all just have to have.  ;D

ike8120

Gary (ike8120)

"It's not whats best......It's whats best for you"

Captsteve

Congratulations guys

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

TNDiver

Congrats guys!  Those are some great lures!
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

apenland01

Awesome!  I just requested an Elite Spinjig, since I've never fished one before.  Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks NuTech and UB for the contest!

apenland01

Thanks Bo!

I got my spinjig in the mail today after work.  I'm going to throw it this weekend and see what I can pull up with it.  Love the looks of it and it looks like you can swap out both the jig and the blade, so pretty cool rig.  I'm going to play with it tomorrow before fishing it.

geneinnc

Way to go!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SteveTX