CaddyALYanks "Bait Monkey YOU'RE FIRED" !!! (Confessional) Dos.....

Started by Lee Smith, November 01, 2019, 08:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassinkorea

Nice FB  ~c~

I just bought a used, but in awesome condition Metanium HG yesterday for about $160.
Here it is on my Abu rod, but once I get to my boat it will be paired up with my DX742

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinkorea on June 11, 2020, 09:51:21 PM
Nice FB  ~c~

I just bought a used, but in awesome condition Metanium HG yesterday for about $160.
Here it is on my Abu rod, but once I get to my boat it will be paired up with my DX742

The 13Metanium is a great reel as well. I have the JDM version. I'm pretty sure the only difference is the brake blocks. One of my smoothest reels I have in my arsenal.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Bassinkorea

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on June 12, 2020, 05:06:45 AM
The 13Metanium is a great reel as well. I have the JDM version. I'm pretty sure the only difference is the brake blocks. One of my smoothest reels I have in my arsenal.

I'll be putting it to work this weekend, looking forward to it  ;D

fishballer06

The 13's are probably my favorite Metaniums I own. I have one HG version left and I don't think I'll ever let it go.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: fishballer06 on June 13, 2020, 11:25:25 AM
The 13's are probably my favorite Metaniums I own. I have one HG version left and I don't think I'll ever let it go.

One of my favorite things about the 13Metanium is its color scheme. It reminds me of the JDM V2 that was based on the D series Shimanos.

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

So for the helluvit I decided to look into the Trick Shop kitsch from 13 Fishing. Snagged one for super cheap, and mostly because I wanted a little better spool for the Concept Z. So...I pimped my reel. Lol.

fishballer06

She's not pretty, but hopefully she'll cast like a dream. I saw a few places blowing those reels out for 60% off. Certainly tempting if you need a good reel on the cheap.

3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: fishballer06 on June 23, 2020, 07:48:37 PM
She's not pretty, but hopefully she'll cast like a dream. I saw a few places blowing those reels out for 60% off. Certainly tempting if you need a good reel on the cheap.

Ive got a total of $130 invested, so its not killing me.  lo

caddyjoe77

well, as the creator of this monstrosity (second version as the first got to big  ~roflmao). 

picked up a crazy cranker, a couple TD-Z's a Citica (from some heeuurrr on this board...cough)

also, replenished some of the stolen stuff -- but man i still miss those original SV103's. 

Finally, i found the original thread -- man there some laughs in that bad boy. 
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=135033.0
BeerMe

CraigP83

Bassinkorea

caddyjoe77

Quote from: CraigP83 on August 19, 2020, 08:38:51 PM
Got some mail today!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

my two favorite things -- beer and fishing stuff  lo
BeerMe

Dink Dawg

Picked up a Procyon 2500 and 3000 and went back yesterday to snag a Tatula 150HS.  To make matters even more fun, I purchased 4 of the new Norman Speed N crankbaits, the new 5 inch brush hogs and the new YUM Spine craws among some other various plastics and terminal tackle. The monkey made me an offer I couldn't refuse. No horse heads in my bed. ;PEP)

caddyjoe77

somebody been busy  ~xyz

couple new toys arriving in time for the rally  lo
BeerMe

FISH520

Been awhile since I bought anything for fishing. So here we go. Damn monkey came in strong over here. This is minus a phoenix feather rod and a shimano backpack. Lord help me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BassmanRudy

Oh goodness!!!! You held off as long as you could though... no one beats the bait monkey!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FISH520 on December 03, 2020, 05:48:17 PM
Been awhile since I bought anything for fishing. So here we go. Damn monkey came in strong over here. This is minus a phoenix feather rod and a shimano backpack. Lord help me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey! Look at that tiny little gold reel!  ;)

caddyjoe77

bait monkey tellin me i need another jerkbait rod.  Anyone thrown the cashion rods?

BeerMe

Dink Dawg

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Tackle Warehouse just sent the bait monkey to the house for some cranks and jerks as well as a new jerkbait rod.  Ended up going with the Cashion jerkbait specific rod. 
BeerMe

Bassinkorea

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 17, 2020, 10:20:37 AM
Tackle Warehouse just sent the bait monkey to the house for some cranks and jerks as well as a new jerkbait rod.  Ended up going with the Cashion jerkbait specific rod.

Let us know how you like the Cashion  ~cf

The TW Monkey travelled to Korea a few days ago also, and lightened my bank account of around $450   ~xyz ~xyz   lo

BassmanRudy

Got a deal on some "Clyde's custom cranks" so the bait monkey got me... That Smallmouth pattern seems wicked cool to me! Other one is a crappie pattern. 

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

FishinBuck07

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Bassinkorea on December 17, 2020, 05:06:17 PM
Let us know how you like the Cashion  ~cf

The TW Monkey travelled to Korea a few days ago also, and lightened my bank account of around $450   ~xyz ~xyz   lo

did that "woops" say he was headed to Alabama? 나는 알라바마에 가는 (or something close to that??)

definitely looking forward to the Cashion.  That and a 685 -- ought to be pretty set for jerkbaits

BeerMe