Locket Lures Outlet Giveaway 24 Nov 19

Started by Donald Garner, November 18, 2019, 06:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greetings

:toot: Another UB Sponsor is giving away Free Stuff  ~shade  To check out the details just read  ~read below.

Good luck to all that enter

Don

Quote from: Mike Cork on November 18, 2019, 03:20:12 PM
Locket Lures Outlet Giveaway 24 Nov 2019

Locket Lures is giving away another Bass Box to a lucky winner.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at

You must put "Locket Lures" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
Two part question, according to the Lockett Lures website, 3.8" Psycho Shads are on sale for how much and what is the current shipping charge?

Hint: Locket Lures

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.
You have until Sunday at midnight (24 Nov 2019) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade
Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have fantastic customer service, great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard