Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
Nines Optics

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tire pressure  (Read 674 times)

big g

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass
Tire pressure
« on: December 06, 2019, 03:41:43 PM »

Just a reminder to all the brothers on UB, recheck tire pressure on the trailer since the cold weather hit.  Both my tires were down almost 15 pounds in the last two months, due to changes in the weather.  Car tire indicators sent signals last month too.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Donald Garner

• LM Forum Staff
  • UB Life Member & LSCR Club Member
Re: Tire pressure
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 05:07:46 PM »

Tks for the reminder  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax
G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat  Yamaha 25hp outboard
Personal Best 8.33lbs

Bassinlou

• CM Community Diplomat
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 05:19:52 PM »

Appreciate the reminder George, I have the habit of checking mine every month.

big g

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 07:58:02 PM »

Appreciate the reminder George, I have the habit of checking mine every month.

I do the same thing Lou.  But with all the medical problems with Mom and Dad, I haven't had the boat out in almost three months.  Checked pressures today and they were down big time.  It made me think how easy it is to forget about it, cooler weather can cause some problems.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Bassinlou

• CM Community Diplomat
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 08:03:24 PM »

I do the same thing Lou.  But with all the medical problems with Mom and Dad, I haven't had the boat out in almost three months.  Checked pressures today and they were down big time.  It made me think how easy it is to forget about it, cooler weather can cause some problems.
Fortunately you checked.

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 08:30:11 AM »

That is most important, low pressure cause blow outs. ~b~ and crazy tire wear.  Always keep a max psi on side wall COLD.  Good Santa Idea. I installed TPS on trailer that read all tire press and temp. Stems screw on present stem all remote. Great for under $200.  Run nothing but ST rated tires.

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2019, 07:06:24 PM »

Guys the long and short of it I have been pulling boats since 1970 ::) I have had every problem any basser could have.  Tires, bearing, hubs Grease, COOL oil filled, Dexter Grease and  Valut Hubs on a Ranger Trail.  Guys I do know the drill.  My Ranger Trail purchase new on rig was a trailer for the Far Side of Hell.
Thanks to Great Dealer and the Help or Ranger Trail they got it fixed.  Major problem was the axle were clocked wrong . Step two I got the Getto Wheels with 17" tires. General's which were Non Trailer tires. Replace by Dealer with Kendra's Load range was good , but againg Non ST tires with lack of side wall support. Cut to the chase, Never fun Non ST tires which I ordered from Ranger New on Custom Order.  Have a Great Dealer Like Angles Choice to get it fixed.. Shame on Ranger Wrong Clocked Axles.  They did right after 11 tires, four wheels, 4 hubs and two axles with hubs. Y'all did  right but one Hell of mess for me. Thanks to My Dealer Angle Choice for get it fixed ;D Finally almost impossible to have have axles aligned. It's a drop and replace the hole shooting match which was done to get the trailer fixed. Now running ST215/65R17 Kendra tires.  Kendra is the only tire mfg that makes a ST 17" tire. Son and they not cheap ~b~ So stay with a 14", 15" or even a 16" wheel so you can buy tire brand of your choice.   ::):shocking:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 07:49:04 AM by Rangerman »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.