2020 Tips Contest Prize

Started by Mike Cork, January 09, 2020, 11:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Here's what's up for grabs!!! Get your tips posted. This contest has a community voted winner!!! You can't win if you don't post your bass catching or money saving tips!!!

Contest dates and details will be posted soon, I just wanted to give everyone an early start!!!

Post your tips in their own thread in this board...

Gear

1 Monster Mug
1 Monster Hat
1 B.A.S.S. Ultimate Techniques Video

Hard Baits

1 Live Target Frog
1 KVD "woops"y Dawg Jr
1 Livingston Lures Pro Sizzle Jr
1 Livingston Lures Pro Sizzle Jr
1 Livingston Lures Dive Master Jr
1 Livingston Lures Spin Master
1 Rapala SKV 10 Skitter V
1 SSR-14 Rapala Floating
1 SSR-14 Rapala Floating
1 Duo Realis Pencil 85
1 Karu Football weights
1 Karu Football weights
1 BPS Tourney Special lipless crankbait
1 BPS Tourney Special popper
1 H20 Model S Crankbait (Louisiana catching machine)
1 Lucky John crankbait
1 Z Man Jig

Soft Plastics

Mister Twister Baits 20 packs various
X Zone Lures 5 packs various
Tight Lines UV 2 packs various
Reaction Innovation 2 packs various
Big Bite Baits 1 pack
Z Man 4 packs various
Strike King Da Bug 6 packs various

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
What a haul!!!
:-* Got to get a good tip in this year.

Mike Cork

Quote from: SteveTX on January 09, 2020, 11:39:01 AM
:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
What a haul!!!
:-* Got to get a good tip in this year.

The winners every year put up a dozen or so. That gives everyone a lot to chose from. The winner every years is generally someone that posts a tip about something they do every day and never thought it would be a tip, I do things all the time that I just assume everyone does... But they are actually great tips to share :-*

Cork's Reel Service

gtrpickr

Donald Garner

Here is a very well planned and executed tip. Yours don't have to be so big, but pictures sure help the rest of us understand what your trying to show us :-*

On Board Battery Charger Install
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Donald Garner

That's a heck of haul there for the Tips Winner.  Good luck to all that enter.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

fishballer06

3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

Mike Cork

Quote from: fishballer06 on January 09, 2020, 02:46:44 PM
All of that for one winner?!  :shocking:

Yep, and it only takes one simple tip to be the big winner. The community will vote on the top nominated tips. We'll back date for an undetermined amount of time and then run the contest for a while so that everyone can get as many tips in as they can.

Details on time lines will be coming soon.

Don't post your tips in this thread, simply post them as their own thread in this board, the Tips Board

Cork's Reel Service

Bassinkorea

The Tips Contest winners have always had a winning prize like this, and all for a simple thing like sharing a tip or idea.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

SteveTX

Any idea when the 2019 vote will be put up? I see the 2018 one was put up in April of the following year.

Captsteve

Don't forget to take your transom saver off before launch. It makes a terrible sound when you put the engine in gear....::surender::

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Captsteve

Oops

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Mike Cork

We haven't hashed out the dates yet but any tip posted to the tips board from now out out is going to be eligible, we will also back date it a few months as well...

So don't wait, get your tips posted now.

Cork's Reel Service

Bretts_daddy

I have two simple tips, one has to do with fishing, one has to do with life:

Tip #1: ALWAYS check that your drain plug is in your boat before launching...you would be amazed how fast your boat can fill with water if you don't...lol.

Tip #2: this has to do with the current situation in life that is facing all of us, the Coronavirus. You know all of the safety precautions that the government has out there and all of the quarantine mandates that seem to be popping up each day. My tip is this, don't view this as a negative even though it's easy to do...view it as a positive! Use this time to reconnect with your family. Too much of our daily lives are spent on the go and when we are home it seems each of us are consumed with social media and barely have time for one another...it's really sad. So my second tip is don't panic, use this time to return the focus to family!!!

God Bless everyone and stay safe!!!
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

No matter how much we know about fishing there is always more to learn!

Mike Cork

Quote from: Bretts_daddy on March 21, 2020, 07:08:25 PM
I have two simple tips, one has to do with fishing, one has to do with life:

Tip #1: ALWAYS check that your drain plug is in your boat before launching...you would be amazed how fast your boat can fill with water if you don't...lol.

Tip #2: this has to do with the current situation in life that is facing all of us, the Coronavirus. You know all of the safety precautions that the government has out there and all of the quarantine mandates that seem to be popping up each day. My tip is this, don't view this as a negative even though it's easy to do...view it as a positive! Use this time to reconnect with your family. Too much of our daily lives are spent on the go and when we are home it seems each of us are consumed with social media and barely have time for one another...it's really sad. So my second tip is don't panic, use this time to return the focus to family!!!

God Bless everyone and stay safe!!!

Amen

Cork's Reel Service