anyone got one?

good luck.
PURA VIDA
bluebonnet2
here we go!!!!!
vietnam vet...4th inf. div. 66-67
Life member BASS

fishballer06

While I don't own anything from Sixgill, I would like to ask - What is your budget, and why are you considering Sixgill over other brands?
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

Burbarry

I own a lot from them as well as abu and st croix. Stick with st croix triumph or hire model, I prefer them over my SIXGILL. The sensitivity is better. for the reels SIXGILL is great for the price just stick with criux or higher models the lower models are just to cheap. The criux reel or better its comparable to my abu Garcia stx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TProud

not to revisit an old thread thread but I wouldnt buy a sixgill at face value, only during one of their bogo deals. I own several sixgill rods 2 akylos(M, MH), 2 saga(ML, M), 1 halfling(MH), 1 cypress(M). the akylos I have an M and an MH, the M is used for small cranks and squarebills I do not notice a sensitivity as alot of ppl say but I feel the difference when I get a bite, and the MH is used for chatterbaits/ spinnerbaits, and medium cranks, again I dont feel the sensitivity alot do but you know when a fish hits. the ML saga is a small jerkbait rod i use for perch and panfish. The halfling unless you kayak fish i would not recommend its way to unbalanced. the cypress i dont know anything on as its my sons and i got it and the M saga on bogo for him as a first real rod. But again if you bogo them id say they are worth the money but at retail i think they are over priced.