***UBCS CANCELLED*** UBCS Attendees/Head count

Started by Chip Harm, March 11, 2020, 04:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Harm

Folks,

It is getting close and I need a head count for who is attending this years UBCS 25-26 Apr On Toledo Bend so we can plan food etc..  I will need to collect money ($45/person) no later than our 5 April TCTC tourney on Bistineau.

We will be launching out of San Miguel.  As always you will be allowed to trailer if you desire and Jared will give you the details prior to leaving

LOCK JAW is the host this year and we look forward to a great time as usual.

If you have questions or want to meet up to pay in advance contact me at 318-four 6 nine-triple 5 7 or leave a message here.

Thanks in advance,  Chip
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

Chip Harm

I will get this same info posted on our Facebook page as well
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

BassBUFF

Count Jeff and me in.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Chip Harm

Here is a list of who has responded so far:

Chip & Andrew
Steve & Jeff
John S & Ryan F
Corey D & Trent(?)
Prentis & Romerelo
Laurie & Mike
Jeff Durham
Ron & Hubbard
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

tha one

tha one

we might have a couple spot in a house if anybody is interested

Chip Harm

This is a joint message from both LOCKJAW and TCTC:

Guys we waited and deliberated on this for the last week and now we have come to the point where we  have to cancel this year's UBCS. This decision was not made lightly but with everything going on many of the participants were just not going to be able to make it and of course we want to make sure that everyone stays safe and out of harms way so tonight we came to the decision to cancel. For all those that rented cabins at the park I do believe they are offering full refunds or a transfer to another date, whichever you choose. Again I am sorry that we had to cancel but hopefully everyone understands.
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

Nutt

That was a tough decision for yall to have to make and I believe everyone will understand. 
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Nutt on March 26, 2020, 09:22:53 AM
That was a tough decision for yall to have to make and I believe everyone will understand.

Yep, with everything going on, was the right call with what we know.   ~c~

LSU Skeeter

Well I hate that this had to happen.. But in the safety for everyone it was the right call... there will always be another day to fish... Thanks everyone that helps put on this tournament and the hard decision that had to be made... see y'all next year...