SP 210 Main Fuse Box

Started by txnupe2010, April 09, 2020, 10:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

txnupe2010

Can anyone tell me where the main fuse box is located on this boat?
I feel that I may have some blown fuses and need to check them.

Txnupe

Smallie_Stalker

Don't know if this will help you or not but it was all I could find on the web so far.

"Should not be any fuses except for your electronics. Those will be found in the positive lead of the power cable to the device. The boat will have a breaker panel under the driver console."

Like I said, I found it on the web so I can't vouch for the truth/reliability of the information but it might be a place to start?
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

txnupe2010

Thanks Smallie_Stalker.
I saw the box under the console but I didn't see any fuses.

Smallie_Stalker

I guess now the job is to figure out which breaker goes to what.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

txnupe2010

Yes figure out what goes to what and the rating of the fuses.
It appears that this will be the glass type fuses and not the blades.
I wish I could switch it over to the blade style to keep them all the same style.

txnupe2010

Smallie, here is a photo of the box under my console.
I tried unscrewing the caps but no fuse was there.

Limestoneag

Did you ever find the fuse?  My horn isn't working, so i assume it's the fuse.  Do you have to remove the cover to the fuse box?

txnupe2010

I didn't find it, I'm still searching. My fill pumps are not working.

Mike Cork

Most boats don't have fuse boxes. While it would be a great idea, it does create more wiring to route it all to the box. So anything requiring a fuse will have it in line. Typically you can find a main fuse or breaker somewhere near the battery but obviously that's not the issue for individual items not working.

For pumps. It's likely that the pumps have clogged, failed, or the switch for them is bad. If there are multiple pumps and they all quit at the same time, I'd look at a switch issue.

Same with the horn. Most horns are simply run straight to the main power block so if it's not working it's the switch/button or the horn or a connection.

I am speaking in general boat jargon. I don't know specifics on this boat.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service