Your favorite shallow running square bill?

Started by Bassinkorea, May 02, 2020, 05:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve81

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on May 21, 2020, 08:45:14 AM
I have a half dozen of them left. They are securely locked away in a fire proof storage area at my brother's house along with my old Bagleys and Pre-Rapala Wiggle Warts.

The only way they will ever see the light of day again in my lifetime is if I ever go back to fishing where real money is on the line - no pun intended.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I just called my dad hoping he still had some and it looks like he lost his last one a few years ago. He doesn't fish all that much anymore but didn't know that it had been discontinued. He was crushed when I told him. I looked at eBay and it has bids going anywhere from $10-$15 with days still left on the auctions. He couldn't believe it!

D.W. Verts

Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Burbarry

Quote from: Steve81 on May 21, 2020, 06:23:32 PM
I just called my dad hoping he still had some and it looks like he lost his last one a few years ago. He doesn't fish all that much anymore but didn't know that it had been discontinued. He was crushed when I told him. I looked at eBay and it has bids going anywhere from $10-$15 with days still left on the auctions. He couldn't believe it!
https://www.roysbaitandtackle.com/shop/yo-zuri-3db-pencil/

They have them in stock. After you guys talking about them I may need to pick a few up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loomisguy

Dale, I only have 2 B2'S left and they are both the diving model but great colors, silver foil/black back and TN shad.
I've heard some of the Balsa guys can convert them to a squarebill but I would imagine there's some work involved. I would think the bill angle is different as well as the shape.

Burbarry

Quote from: Steve81 on May 20, 2020, 09:31:39 PM
Do you own any of them still?
Are these the ones you're looking for? 

loomisguy

Bassinkorea

I want to thank everyone for their input in this thread.
I went ahead and stocked up on my Norman's Fat Boys, and also added a few 6th Sense lures in 50X & 100X sizes to give them a try out.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Burbarry

Quote from: Bassinkorea on June 01, 2020, 04:43:22 AM
These should keep me going for a while.

That crush 100 bluegill color is my favorite one. So many bites on it.

I just saw this posted on Facebook for the guys that like the vintage baits.