Fishing Report- Nakdong River (Waegwan, Korea) 6 Jun 20

Started by Nardecchiad, June 07, 2020, 05:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nardecchiad

Cloudy, Temp 68 Degrees at first light
Fished the Nakdong River from the east bank slightly below the dam in Waegwan. There are three bridges right by the parking area. You are going to have some rough walking either way you go from the bridges. To the right is a rock wall and you will have to deal with climbing rocks, to the left are huge cat tails with very little access to the river. Kayak or tube would be great here. I got 5 bass and a three lipped chub (they like to bite but have no teeth) Got the chub on a crankbait and the bass on a trickworm. Caught some nice chunks. Definitely worth the trip.

Bassinkorea

Thanks for stopping by and posting your report bud  ~c~ ~c~

Looks like a great spot. I have never fished that far up he Nakdong before, but one day soon I plan to bring my boat up to the Gumi area. There are some great looking areas around there.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Nardecchiad

Quote from: Bassinkorea on June 07, 2020, 06:12:52 AM
Thanks for stopping by and posting your report bud  ~c~ ~c~

Looks like a great spot. I have never fished that far up he Nakdong before, but one day soon I plan to bring my boat up to the Gumi area. There are some great looking areas around there.

I'm going to try a few more locations on this stretch of river. The place I started from this time would be a haul to get my tube down to. I saw some areas on the other side of the river that look accessible with parking. Good sign is I'm finding decent fish just about everywhere I go. When I was up north in Uijeongbu it was a chore to find any decent places to fish.