I have one

Started by Dnkpro, June 25, 2020, 11:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dnkpro

Trying to get my posts up for the entry into new guy status. Figured I could join this section of champion boat owners.

I feel shes a little slow. Have a Yamaha 300 vmax on her with a 27p t1 vented. With half a tank of gas and empty livewell I'm getting 69/70 mph at 5500 rpm. Really thought I'd get a little more mph than that. She does handle very well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dnkpro

Fixed this issue. Put a new 27p power tech and am running 75 with 3/4 tank of gas 1/2 full livewell and tournament loaded for a team tournament. Runs a lot smoother and rides higher at lower speeds. Cruises 65mph around 51-5200 rpm.

Lee Smith

Quote from: Dnkpro on October 21, 2020, 09:11:02 AM
Fixed this issue. Put a new 27p power tech and am running 75 with 3/4 tank of gas 1/2 full livewell and tournament loaded for a team tournament. Runs a lot smoother and rides higher at lower speeds. Cruises 65mph around 51-5200 rpm.

sorry didn't see this earlier, that's good numbers!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Bassinkorea

Glad you got it sorted. What model do you have and do you have some photos to share with us?   ;PHO) ;PHO)
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Dnkpro

Oof could've added that in original post. It's a 2004 203. Currently getting a facelift so hopefully she looks way different in a couple more weeks. Got the cooler out. Screws on inside of rod boxes holding it in our of the 6 there was only one holding the other 5 broke before I got to them.

Bassinkorea

Nice ride. Looking forward to seeing the 'after' photos.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Mike Cork

Pretty boat and you can't be the ride of a Champion  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service