New Baby !!!!

Started by Juniver, May 24, 2006, 06:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juniver

Today I  pick up my new Xpress...gettin rid of the ole Tracker... ;D

MotherNature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

topcat

Congrats....wish you much success with your new baby.......

Topcat

silversalmon

Cool stuff, have fun with it  ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present

Swede

Cool beans - them Xpress Boats are the heat.  Well made and they will out run a fiberglass boat most times.  What size are you getting?
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Juniver

It's their SVX17 model...it has a 90 hp Yamaha hangin' off the back..It has a 24 volt system which I have no clue about.Any hints or tips will be appreciated.

Swede

Outstanding - 17ft Xpress with a 90 will get you where you need to go without burning a hole in your pocket with gas costs.  24 volt system - 2 twelve volt trolling motor batteries connected in series to run your trolling motor.  What kind of trolling motor does it come with or do you have to get that extra on the side.  Does it come with an onboard charger??  If not you'll have to take the batteries out after every use to recharge.  This would be one of the first upgrades to the boat I would make if it does not already have - then all you have to do is take an extension cord and plug in to the boat avoiding all that heavy lifting.  I did it the other way for quite a while - big pain - believe me. 

What kind of warranty does the boat come with? 
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Juniver

It has a 60lb thrust Motor Guide.This is their warranty......Our basic warranty continues to be for a period of 5 years, but we have added a "Limited Lifetime" coverage clause that applies to transom and hull seam welds.

derekj

congrats hope u enjoy  ~c~