core strike

Started by beachcomber, June 28, 2020, 09:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beachcomber

has any used a core strike crank bait? they have one called a sob (stands on bottom) the sink bill first and stand on bottom. i have one and was throwing it at bedded smallmouth, i would crank it and stop at the bed and twitch it like a worm and they would crush it. i also throw it in 20 fow. let it sink and work it back it stays in the strike zone the whole way back.

Mike Cork

I'm not familar with this brand but I have fished weighed cranks before. When they first came out, Poes, Strike King, and a few others, they were the rage. I think most, like I, have forgotten about them.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

beachcomber

mike, check them out they are all hand painted and he tests every one to be sure it sinks correctly. best one i have seen. www.corestrikebait.com

D.W. Verts

The Bagley DB 3 "Dredge". A high-dollar sinking balsa-wood crankbait that did NOT float up if you broke it off. It also didn't bounce off of stuff like a GOOD crankbait should. A true waste of money at the time, and now it's becoming a collector's item.
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

merc1997

i have some of them.  but, i think they are out of business.  that is the story i got from a friend of mine that was fishing for them.

some of them are not weighted right, but the one that are are actually a good fishing tool in the right place.

bo
On Heaven's Lake