Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Lew's 2021 Lineup

(Read 824 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

hydrillagorillahunter

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
much of it is KVD's new products - which i'm excited about, with a few other offerings.  i own 3 of his quantum tour kvd rods that are tough to find now that they're discontinued and prefer the short handles.  it looks as if his new rods will be pretty much the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlcBVqfKwRY&t=1048s

gshappell

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
Looks like some interesting stuff.  I have been fishing lews rods and reels for about 4 or 5 years, really like the stuff.  Wish it wasnt all in red, but oh well lol.

VaHooligan

• UB Member
  • Baby Bass
Got my eyes on lews for my next step up In gear. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hydrillagorillahunter

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
Looks like some interesting stuff.  I have been fishing lews rods and reels for about 4 or 5 years, really like the stuff.  Wish it wasnt all in red, but oh well lol.

Ha...i was glad it wasn't all orange like their mach crush.  i'll admit i sort of like the burgundy color tone and the two tone on the rod.  i'd assumed red and black or similar would be the color tones considering his branding color schemes.  i do wish they would have kept the reel under 7oz though.

gshappell

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
Ha...i was glad it wasn't all orange like their mach crush.  i'll admit i sort of like the burgundy color tone and the two tone on the rod.  i'd assumed red and black or similar would be the color tones considering his branding color schemes.  i do wish they would have kept the reel under 7oz though.
Yeah anything is better than the bright green (even though it matches my kayak), bright orange, or purple.  I do like red and black on my ci4 so I guess red and black is still good for me

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

loomisguy

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass
I think Lew's has found a niche and they are running with it. Rather than try to compete with Daiwa and Shimano for the upper end market .
 I wouldn't be surprised to see the KVD stuff in Wal Mart.

Oldfart9999

• Charter Member
  • Baby Bass
I see KVD has a 35 minute video out on the new LEWS stuff, might watch it some day.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB