KVD’s new rod & reel line from Lew’s

Started by WTodd, July 29, 2020, 09:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTodd

Every rod, regardless of size or purpose, will sell for $99.99, every baitcaster will sell for $139.99 and every spinning reel will sell for $89.99. There's a good article on it on the MLF app. This is a game changer because I don't believe he'd put his name on something that wasn't quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc Hufnagel

Quote from: WTodd on July 29, 2020, 09:10:42 AM
Every rod, regardless of size or purpose, will sell for $99.99, every baitcaster will sell for $139.99 and every spinning reel will sell for $89.99. There's a good article on it on the MLF app. This is a game changer because I don't believe he'd put his name on something that wasn't quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any ideas when we might see these new offerings in the real world? I know lots of times announcements can be weeks to months before any appearances.

LgMouthGambler

He would put his name on anything if he was getting paid to do it.  ;)
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Mike Cork

I'll be the first to say Lew's is putting out some great stuff and they have the best customer service in the business. But like LMG said it's about contracts LOL

Not saying it will be a bad reel, just that there were several BPS KVD POS reels that I wouldn't use as a paper weight on my desk...

Lew's makes a couple reels in that price range already that are very decent. I'm sure they will be a good product.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service