Ok Gary give us a boat report

Started by rb-nc, August 22, 2020, 02:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rb-nc

Mike Cork

Yeah Gary hows the new ride  lo I shouldn't chuckle that's just mean... he been stuck home with the after effects of a major shoulder surgery... I don't know that he's got to put it on the water much.

I'll make sure he sees this just in case though...

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Gary Dobyns

This is an easy question. The ride is awesome. Vexus moved the gas tank to the center of the boat going forward on the keel. So the gas tank runs up the center of the boat. It makes the boat ride awesome. If I have a complaint it's the storage boxes are too big and deep. It's like they expect me to be organized or something :) :)  I've had a lot of questions on the Pickle Fork style front end. Heck guys you don't even notice it really. But what it does is add a bunch of width to the front of the boat making a giant deck. The front end design is a huge plus all the way around. I'm the redneck that's not crazy about change but that front end is a homerun!!!!

rb-nc

Well Mike I say us guys should spread it around and make sure it doesn't sit too long. You use it for a couple of weeks, then Bud in SC will try it. Then I'll get for a while and then send it to TN for Robert to use and so on

Mike Cork

Quote from: rb-nc on August 24, 2020, 07:12:59 PM
Well Mike I say us guys should spread it around and make sure it doesn't sit too long. You use it for a couple of weeks, then Bud in SC will try it. Then I'll get for a while and then send it to TN for Robert to use and so on

Surely Gary wouldn't want such a great boat to just sit around ;)

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Gary congrats on your new ride there.  I went on line and checked out last years model and it is an impressive boat for sure  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

zippyduck

Quote from: Mike Cork on August 25, 2020, 07:12:48 AM
Surely Gary wouldn't want such a great boat to just sit around ;)
I think we need to know how it handles big water also. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"