Dobyns website

Started by toddallen, September 25, 2020, 11:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toddallen

It looks like the website has been updated and new rods "Mike Bucca" are coming?

https://dobynsrods.com/the-dobyns-mike-bucca-bull-shad-series/

Capt. BassinLou

Yes, the Dobyn's site has had a bit of facelift. A few "New" rods have been added to the Dobyns lineup.

toddallen

I don't see a used rods section. ???  I guess people still have to call them.  8)

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: toddallen on September 25, 2020, 12:10:16 PM
I don't see a used rods section. ???  I guess people still have to call them.  8)

If you scroll to the bottom of the page for a particular series of rods you will see a section of refurbished rods. The Champ XP page has 7 listed as I type this.

They are always adding more and probably have more used rods than the site shows. If there is something particular you are looking for then yeah, you are probably going to have to give the shop a call 903-919-8028 and ask.

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Dink Dawg

It looks really good.  I see the Kadens have been added and the casting feature full handles.  I think they will really take off when stocks finally come in.

toddallen

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on September 25, 2020, 05:19:56 PM
If you scroll to the bottom of the page for a particular series of rods you will see a section of refurbished rods. The Champ XP page has 7 listed as I type this.

They are always adding more and probably have more used rods than the site shows. If there is something particular you are looking for then yeah, you are probably going to have to give the shop a call 903-919-8028 and ask.

I just noticed that! Nice.  8)