Son threw rod/reel in the water

Started by TNDiver, July 20, 2020, 02:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassmanRudy

Our Caddo parish rescue diver sucks!! He dove on a vehicle found at the end of a ramp and called it in as a "truck with a boat attached". He said he was standing in the bed of the truck(was only 6' deep). We talked to them a while then went fishing til the tow truck showed up and it turned out to just be a CAR!!! No boat and NOT a truck! Crazy lol!!

Anyhow I love scuba diving but not sure I ever would want to dive and find a body...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

TNDiver

Quote from: BassmanRudy on September 28, 2020, 08:53:15 AM
Our Caddo parish rescue diver sucks!! He dove on a vehicle found at the end of a ramp and called it in as a "truck with a boat attached". He said he was standing in the bed of the truck(was only 6' deep). We talked to them a while then went fishing til the tow truck showed up and it turned out to just be a CAR!!! No boat and NOT a truck! Crazy lol!!

Anyhow I love scuba diving but not sure I ever would want to dive and find a body...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The only thing I can say is it must have been really murky water  or there were two vehicles in the water and they hooked up to the wrong one  ~roflmao

I was searching for something once and grabbed a dead fish.  Gave me the heebie jeebies are first, but then I was fine.  Probably the same as finding a body.  I think you have to compartmentalize it and remember that you are helping a family by returning their loved one. 
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

squirrel73

13 Fishing has some awesome reels. They definitely aren't the cheapest but I absolutely love mine. I have the concept A and it's as smooth as can be. Good breaking system so he can learn without backlashing. Check out their website!!

~RC~