Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan
Morwhsky
Nutt
BarryFL

Thank You everyone we are rocking on! We only have a couple weeks left so lean on your friends and neighbors. I apologize for not having the family bio posted yet but it will be soon and I promise this years family desperately needs our help, not that years previous didn't but this year is going to change lives yet again. 

So collect the soda money and coffee money instead of spending it and send it in for raffle tickets so you can win big!!!

For those still thinking about buying tickets, I know this year is going to be hard to dig deep with all that we have going on. But the way I see it, if I can still read the forum then my bills are being paid, and I can afford to help someone that has to decide between food and the electric bill.

Again thank you to everyone who's given  ~c~ to those that haven't yet? Please consider it, we need your support. And you could win a great prize!!!
[/quote]

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

bassmedic46

I think I did it right and sent more money. It is a very good cause. Thank you for doing this.
A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work. Take a kid fishing

Mike Cork

Bassmedic, Sorry for the brow beating yesterday but thank you for the additional donation. Wayne P. thank you for your support as well, both of you guys give each year and we greatly apprecaiate your support :toot:

FYI guys, when you donate additional times I track it and when you reach $100 I'll give you the bonus tickets. So if you're close, you might get an extra five chances at the Double Dobyns Rod giveaway!

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 5
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve          X2
kdubracing
BassinKorea
FD                      X 2
Bassmedic46        x2
BassmanRudy      X 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog             X2
Bud Kennedy       X2
TNDiver
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan
Morwhsky
Nutt
Wayne P.
ebbc
gtrpickr

We have exactly two weeks left, dig deep. I know it's a tough year but we needs everyone's support. If you have a UB buddy that's not on the list above, send them a message and ask them why? They may not have thought to give and you ringing their bell will shake $20 out of them. $20 is a tank of gas, or a meal for our family this year.

The wife in the family has ocular cancer that has spread to her liver. She has to travel out of state for treatments. She is a school teacher and her husband is in a career field devastated by the virus lockdowns and he's out of work. They have two children who won't see a Christmas this year without our help!!

I promise this years family desperately needs our help, not that years previous didn't but this year is going to change lives yet again. 

So collect the soda money and coffee money instead of spending it and send it in for raffle tickets so you can win big!!!

For those still thinking about buying tickets, I know this year is going to be hard to dig deep with all that we have going on. But the way I see it, if I can still read the forum then my bills are being paid, and I can afford to help someone that has to decide between food and the electric bill.

Again thank you to everyone who's given  ~c~ to those that haven't yet? Please consider it, we need your support. And you could win a great prize!!!

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Here is a quick Bio, I'm still trying to get more details but will have to be very careful not to invade the families privacy.

Mom has ocular cancer that has spread to her liver. She has to travel out of state for treatments. She was a school teacher and hasn't been able to work for quite some time. Her husband is in a career field devastated by the virus lockdowns and he's out of work. They have two children who won't see a Christmas this year without our help!!

I know we can make a huge difference in this families life for the holidays. A group of stinky bass fisherman can pull together and do amazing things when we want to.... Let's "want to" and make this a Christmas to remember for this family.

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on December 04, 2020, 11:19:30 AM
Pay Pal just sent Mike.

Got it and thank you, that puts you at the bonus so your next batch of tickets will have five extras ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

ebbc

Almost forgot been a tough year but I made it. Good luck everyone and Bless The Cork's for all they do.

gtrpickr

Sent a paypal Mike, not much but I know every little bit helps

Mike Cork

Quote from: gtrpickr on December 04, 2020, 03:17:41 PM
Sent a paypal Mike, not much but I know every little bit helps

Absolutely, your contribution is extremely helpful, thank You

Got you too ebbc  ~c~ Thank You

Cork's Reel Service

Fish_in_1

Bigbass201

Wonderful thing you do each year.  Thanks for the email reminder.
R & J Bass Fishing Videos

https://rumble.com/c/c-364035

Mike Cork

We had some folks step up to the plate this weekend. Thank you so much guys!!!

Shout out to RangerAndBass, ZippyDuck, BigBass201, Fish_in_1, and bigred170

You all rock  ~bb

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 5
BassinLou
Eric-Maine          x2
CaptSteve          X2
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46        x2
BassmanRudy      X 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog             X2
Bud Kennedy       X2
TNDiver
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan
Morwhsky
Nutt
Wayne P.
ebbc
gtrpickr
RangerAndBass
ZippyDuck
BigBass201
Fish_in_1
bigred170

We have less than two weeks left, dig deep. I know it's a tough year but we needs everyone's support. If you have a UB buddy that's not on the list above, send them a message and ask them why? They may not have thought to give and you ringing their bell will shake $20 out of them. $20 is a tank of gas, or a meal for our family this year.

The wife in the family has ocular cancer that has spread to her liver. She has to travel out of state for treatments. She is a school teacher and her husband is in a career field devastated by the virus lockdowns and he's out of work. They have two children who won't see a Christmas this year without our help!!

I promise this years family desperately needs our help, not that years previous didn't but this year is going to change lives yet again. 

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Thank You Eric-Maine, your additional support is very much appreciated, I'll get you additional tickets your way and mark you down for a times 2  ~c~ ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

nats

FD

This morning I had an idea.  Insert joke here....

Anyway, I'm always impressed by the giving of this group and decided to try to get my other circle of friends involved. So I composed this email and sent it to my work buddies.

All,

As everyone on this list knows, I am an avid freshwater fisherman.  What you may not know is that I'm heavily involved in an online bass fishing community called Ultimate Bass.  What I'm sure you don't know is that every year we adopt a family in dire need and make sure that the children have a Christmas that they certainly would not have otherwise had.  These families are nominated and vetted to ensure that the money will be handled in an appropriate manner.

You have been included in this email because you are an upstanding member of the Florida Construction community in some way and I value you as a friend.  I also know you have $20, $50, $100, $500 to spare to help a family that is less fortunate than you are.

This years family - 2020 Adopt a Family

The raffle and prizes - 2020 Raffle

Depending on your browser, these links may show up as "Unsecure", I assure you they are safe to click.

What the prize list may not yet show is a custom FDx Rod I'm going to build that would have a retail price in excess of $500.  Anyone who has seen the Make a Wish prize rods that I build will have seen one very close to it.

If I have guilted you enough and would like to participate, it's very easy.  All you have to do is respond to this email with the amount you want to give.  I will make the contribution on your behalf and collect the money from you later.  If you win a prize I will deliver it to you in person.  If you know someone who you think would like to participate, please forward this email to them.

Thanks for reading, this is very important to me and I hope I can count on you to participate.

--

Lee Harrelson

President

H3 Construction Services, LLC

What happened next was the surprising part, they have responded with an impressive giving attitude.  This is an example of the responses I'm getting.

Lee,

Put me down for $100.  I think its amazing what you are doing and I appreciate the fact that you thought to include me.

Ben

So my point is this.  The UB family is a giving group, but it is likely that your friends are also of a giving nature.  Most people want to help others they just aren't aware of the opportunities to do so.

Cut and paste all or parts of my email and get your other circle of friends involved.

In the 5 hours or so since I sent the email,, FD's Friends have committed $1620 to the fund just because I asked.

Now, go ask your friends...

CPF Lures Pro Staff
CPFLures.com

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Mike Cork

Lee this is an incredible idea. I know I have asked everyone to hit up their friends but I was thinking more of a travel around the city, work place, or make phone calls. This is a very simple and quick way to reach them all at once!!!

Folks, we all have a circle, and in these circles there are people willing to help families in trouble during the holidays. A quick email to your circles change the outlook for Joseph, Kathy and their kids this holiday season.

Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

That's a great idea Lee and thanks to everyone who has given so generously and we still have a little over a  week to go so reach out to anyone you know by any means you can to help our family in need this year. 

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lipripper

Mike when you going to update the list.  ~shade I need an up to date one for my PM task.  ;)

BassmanRudy

Way to go FD and his employees!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

No Excuses

Paypal sent. Ya'll are some good eggs! Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Lipripper

Quote from: No Excuses on December 10, 2020, 04:11:50 PM
Paypal sent. Ya'll are some good eggs! Merry Christmas and God Bless!
Thanks for your donation and you and yours have a Merry Christmas and God Bless you also.

Donald Garner

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

zippyduck

Lee,

You are onto something here.
Congrats on your good work.  ~c~ ~c~
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Mike Cork

Alrighty... I took yesterday off to go fishing... should have stayed here and worked... You all put me way behind, but that's an awesome thing when it comes to the Adopt A Family fund raiser.

We have a couple from Facebook get in on the action Todd Meyers, Trey Harold, and Amy Gunn, thank you sirs and Ma'am you guys are a blessing for our adopted family.

Now to the UB members who continue to always help out. No Excuses, FLAbassin, Bassmanstan, and Flatsnbay. This program goes nowhere without amazing members like you. Thank You.

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 5
BassinLou
Eric-Maine          x2
CaptSteve          X3
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46        x3
BassmanRudy      X 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog             X2
Bud Kennedy       X2
TNDiver
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan
Morwhsky
Nutt
Wayne P.
ebbc                x2
gtrpickr
RangerAndBass
ZippyDuck
BigBass201
Fish_in_1
Lipripper
bigred170
No Excuses
FLAbassin
Bassmanstan
Flatsnbay
Amy Gunn
Trey Harold
Todd Meyers

FD-CV
FD-GA
FD-RTh
FD-WD
FD-RLf
FD-BV
FD-TO
FD-FG
FD-SS
FD-BS
FD-PP
FD-MP
FD-JS
FD-JC
Deadeye
Bassbuster88

We are right at a week out. Unfortunately we have to stop at some point and give the funds to the family so they can have a wonderful Christmas. So next Friday the 18th at 6 PM Central Time we will close and start the drawing.

If you've not read about our adopted family, please take a minute and see their story here
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=153664.msg1709600#msg1709600
They are in a dire place.

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

For those that didn't see it, Fish_in_1 just put up a prize pack worth $225

Click here...

Spoiler alert, if you're a Spro / Berkley fan you might not want to look

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=153694.msg1709942#msg1709942

Cork's Reel Service