Palomar knot for spinnerbaits

Started by Esox obsessed, November 20, 2020, 11:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esox obsessed

Do you guys know how to tie a palomar knot to a spinnerbait or did i discover something myself

bigjim5589

You're not the only one using a Palomar knot with spinnerbaits!  lo
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

Deadeye

Surely you must be joking.

Palomar Knott has been around for years and is the go to knot for many many fishermen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esox obsessed

Quote from: Deadeye on November 20, 2020, 01:04:05 PM
Surely you must be joking.

Palomar Knott has been around for years and is the go to knot for many many fishermen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that it's just that because of how a spinnerbait is designed most people just tie a clinch knot so i was curious if nobody new how to with a spinnerbait or its too complicated (very easy)

FD

Quote from: Esox obsessed on November 20, 2020, 02:06:55 PM
I know that it's just that because of how a spinnerbait is designed most people just tie a clinch knot so i was curious if nobody new how to with a spinnerbait or its too complicated (very easy)
I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to share tips.  Thanks for that.

I personally have been fishing for 45 ish years and I'm pretty certain I have never come up with anything new...

What you may not realize is that the combined fishing experience of this group is in the Thousands of years...

The good news is we are all willing to share our knowledge with you.  Keep firing the questions at us.

CPF Lures Pro Staff
CPFLures.com

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Donald Garner

The Palomar Knot is my Go-To knot on all my baits. 
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard